快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: can you help ?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just want to say "Hi" from a long time Dj Djjamthiss i've been recommending your app for many years 10 maybe 15 years since it first came out ...Have taken the time to teach and show many young dj's how to use it ....I had a mager music lib. 3 '2 terabyte HD. stolen and no longer keep teaching many youngsters a trade and save then from the streets what I do have is a great mega vinyl collection problem is replacing the equipment needed to digitize that music not to mention time and new music ....I don't charge anything to teach .. I do it out of kindness care it's a great feeling to know that 8 out of ten make it not all as dj's but as good hard working people ...I'm 55 years of age and yes I've been known to do a party a few times a year still have a nice size setup that works well and been well keeped make long story short is there anyway that you can help me so I can keep up what I started many years ago ? music Lib. i'm based in tijuana B.C. mexico my tel. removed " Jaime Canizalez thank you and hope to hear from you soon Email removed

Mod; Contact details can't be shared as a Home licence user on the forums.

发表时间 Sun 27 Oct 19 @ 2:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)