快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Browser search folder first

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

When searching for track in the latest version of VDJ (virtualdj_2020_b5352_mac.pkg) where you used to show at the very top of the searched tracks, the marching tracks of the virtual folder you had currently highlighted in the left panel, I’ve noticed this no longer happens with the very latest version of vdj2020 (see above for version)
Would be really nice if I could get this back

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 10:49 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
options searchInFolder

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 11:07 am
locodog wrote :
options searchInFolder

This was already enabled in previous version I have checked it on the new version but still does not prioritise the tracks in the virtual folder so that they are at the top of the search list

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 3:24 pm
Might be a mac issue, works here with windows.

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 3:33 pm
johnloates wrote :
locodog wrote :

Just updated my windows surface pro and it doing exactly the same as the MBP so not just a Mac issue

The tracks will be in the list of searched tracks but they used to be prioritised to the top of the list. This no longer happens with the latest version

Mod; easy with the double posts and why are you quoting me? It's not like there's going to be any confusion as to whom you're replying to.

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 3:43 pm
johnloates wrote :
johnloates wrote :
locodog wrote :

Just updated my windows surface pro and it doing exactly the same as the MBP so not just a Mac issue

The tracks will be in the list of searched tracks but they used to be prioritised to the top of the list. This no longer happens with the latest version

Mod; easy with the double posts and why are you quoting me? It's not like there's going to be any confusion as to whom you're replying to.

This is how it use to work with the songs in the my song playlist showing at the top

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 4:03 pm
Didn’t realise I was double posting on my phone at the moment and just clicked on the quote sign at top if this is wrong I apologise

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 4:11 pm
don't quote someone directly above if your replying to the whole post, just reply

that's what I get here so I'm out of ideas to what the problem is,

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 4:19 pm
This is. How mine used to look bu with version v8.4 b5352 mine now looks like

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 4:31 pm
Before update it was like this

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 4:33 pm
If I roll back the software to the previous version then everything is ok again

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 4:37 pm
Are you sure it's not just a case of you having the window too small? I notice you've got a sidelist underneath.

I tested too, and got the same results as locodog - working fine (on PC).

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 4:44 pm
Makes no difference whether side list is there or not. Defiantly different on both windows and mac.

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 5:12 pm
OK guys had time to do a proper screenshot of both b5308 & b5350 version of VDJ in exactly the same situation and clearly different.

Old version first b5308

New version b5352

I wish I was making this up but I clearly not. and when I roll back the software it reverts to working correctly again.

发表时间 Sat 26 Oct 19 @ 3:21 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Have you tried a fresh settings.xml? Rename the original and start VDJ and see what happens. Just make sure you keep the original so you can go back to it afterwards.

发表时间 Sun 27 Oct 19 @ 5:16 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Looks like it was happening when show audio files was disabled. Will be fixed in the next update

发表时间 Sun 27 Oct 19 @ 5:26 pm
It would have been easier to spot from his screen shots if the difference between the 'show' button on/off colours was more obvious.

My modified version...

发表时间 Sun 27 Oct 19 @ 5:53 pm
I put a ticket on this about a week ago, also if you have deezer tracks in the folder and you search it does not show up in the virtual folder, but you can view it if you scroll up and down in the folder. Hope they fix this search issue soon.

发表时间 Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 2:21 pm
By the way my issue is on PC.....

发表时间 Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 2:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)