快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: 2020

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
a) Layout skin PRO and Performance "minimize" icon is there but is not visible.

b) Remixes newly added to the Sidelist, can we get see a video how that works? Mr. Klaus Mogensen please?

发表时间 Sat 19 Oct 19 @ 3:29 pm
There's been another post here recently about the minimize icon. It works for me, so it must be related to graphics card/driver etc.

As for the remixes option, why don't you just try it? I read your post then opened VDJ and tried it - now I know what it does.

发表时间 Sat 19 Oct 19 @ 3:38 pm
groovindj wrote :
the remixes option, why don't you just try it? I read your post then opened VDJ and tried it - now I know what it does.

Will have look into "graphics card/driver etc" for not seeing the minimize icon. Any general area in the graphic card to look?

groovindj with all due respect, you sometimes come off as condescending. You did not asked but I TRIED by renaming current files remixes, also dragging them over the sidelist, clicking on remixes, getting message 'no remixes found" Maybe I don't know.

发表时间 Sat 19 Oct 19 @ 5:41 pm

发表时间 Sat 19 Oct 19 @ 5:51 pm
wickedmix wrote :
remixes tab ... Only works with the online services

thx

发表时间 Sat 19 Oct 19 @ 11:06 pm
lincol2 wrote :
a) Layout skin PRO and Performance "minimize" icon is there but is not visible.

However happy to report that Win 10, 64 bit has no issue with the icon. Issue was with Win 7, 32 bit I don't care for that because Win 7 is on its way out anyway. thx

发表时间 Mon 21 Oct 19 @ 1:23 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)