快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 6000 Mk1 sound issue - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Zamooda wrote :
Tried that

.....and what happened? Is the WASAPI now set at 44k1? Did you set it to quadrophonic (four channels)?

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 4:58 pm
ZamoodaPRO InfinityMember since 2010
groovindj wrote :
Zamooda wrote :
Tried that

.....and what happened? Is the WASAPI now set at 44k1? Did you set it to quadrophonic (four channels)?

Sorry for being so vague, just super frustrated - I appreciate the follow up. So I am not offered the 44k1 option or quad sound. - I have exhausted all options (I think) at this point and feel that i have to do a clean install of windows to solve this issue - still open to suggestions

发表时间 Wed 30 Oct 19 @ 4:50 pm
I have a similar issue with an Asus laptop. Windows 10 upgraded and it won't allow me to change to 44100 setting. Worked fine before windows updated. Now Its greyed out and I can't change it. It's possible the driver for your audio card isn't updated to work with windows 10.

Options ....if you have an older version of windows 10 you can try and reinstall and not let it update ...

Use an older version of windows. ( windows 7)

You can also try but I have no idea if it will work. Asio4all. Old program that was popular to use awhile back.

发表时间 Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 1:40 am
djjohnnyrox wrote :
I have a similar issue with an Asus laptop. Windows 10 upgraded and it won't allow me to change to 44100 setting. Worked fine before windows updated. Now Its greyed our and I can't change it. It's possible the driver for your audio card isn't updated to work with windows 10.

Options ....if you have an older version of windows 10 you can try and reinstall and not let it update ...

Use an older version of windows. ( windows 7)

You can also try but I have no idea if it will work. Asio4all. Old program that was popular to use awhile back.

发表时间 Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 1:41 am
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
You are far better using WASAPI than ASIO4ALL. ASIO4ALL is a shim between the applications which use ASIO and another audio driver. It does nothing to improve latency which is one of the points of using ASIO in the first place - real time audio. WASAPI also addresses latency.

Phil

发表时间 Thu 31 Oct 19 @ 2:12 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)