快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Reloop ELITE Mixer

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi!

I'm planning to buy a Reloop ELITE Mixer...
Will there be native support for this device?

If it is not planned in the near future I could help creating a mapper once I bought the mixer.

发表时间 Sun 06 Oct 19 @ 10:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Yes, native support for Reloop Elite is in our plans. Last time i checked with Reloop they didnt have any spare unit to send us, so will give that another try.
In case you get your unit before us, we could assist you with mapping, even via Teamviewer, so drop me a PM when u have it.

发表时间 Wed 09 Oct 19 @ 9:58 am
djdad wrote :
Yes, native support for Reloop Elite is in our plans. Last time i checked with Reloop they didnt have any spare unit to send us, so will give that another try.
In case you get your unit before us, we could assist you with mapping, even via Teamviewer, so drop me a PM when u have it.

Ok great!
It may arrive this week, or in the next week if everything goes right.
So I'll text you if it arrives :)

发表时间 Wed 09 Oct 19 @ 10:09 am
TumekePRO InfinityMember since 2010
Could i have help with this mixer also. having trouble trying to map it myself

发表时间 Mon 14 Oct 19 @ 1:42 am
You will need a definition for the mixer first, to get the LEDs or the most parts of the mixer working correctly. But it seems that there are some hidden messages needed to be sent for some parts of the mixer, which are locked yet.

Reloop is already sending a unit to VDJ, so if you could wait a little the native mapping will be available soon.

发表时间 Mon 14 Oct 19 @ 4:27 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Thu 28 Nov 19 @ 1:27 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)