快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: 2020.. first question - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Still missing the point....... smh

发表时间 Wed 23 Oct 19 @ 7:39 pm
Deliberately avoiding the questions and just being awkward for the sake of it..........smh

发表时间 Wed 23 Oct 19 @ 8:10 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
I’m not understanding why we don’t help our users . I understand that mini controllers are cheap now but not everyone wants to use a controller and the company need to understand that also . As you guys know i used to make skins for the software. And since this feature has been removed I’ve probably had 200 emails asking where the features gone. so there are still plenty of users out there that use mouses . I personally don’t use a mouse and use a controller . But why remove the feature from certain layouts it’s almost like your penalising the mouse uses . The thing I liked about this software as it was flexible for everyone if you wanted to use a controller then you could if you wanted to use a mouse you could and all functions worked . It feels like to me the person that made the skin just felt it wasn’t necessary . And maybe if the function of stayed I wouldn’t be getting emails as people know me as a skin .

John I will try and help . If any skin is here know the line numbers just to make it a bit easier for me to find as most of you know here I have dyslexia and still have 100% got my head round the new skin engine and don’t intend to as we now have a decent looking skin .

John the gentleman that posted the topic doesn’t have any experience with working with code so this is almost impossible for him to do as I know him personally . I understand that it is in the basic layout however there is not much video use in the basic layout and he is a video DJ . And not many controllers on the market can cater for all of the video functions. Hence why he uses a keyboard also to control video

Don’t mean to offend anyone here you know me I’m not that sort of guy but all I ever see on these forums is bickering .

I understand that the company may feel this is not important . And for me it isn’t. But helping people is what this forum is about .

I will add this feature back into all layouts for the gentleman posted the topic . So as stated above if anyone knows the line numbers for the Pro skin I will implement this backing In for him and send him the file directly .

Sorry for any spelling mistakes are use dictation so hope all of this makes sense to you guys . And if I have spoken out of content I apologise .

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 3:44 am
agree 100%, but why not simply add this missing feature to the standard skin?
IMO the skin is fantastic, tried to please all sort of DJs with one skin (nearly impossible to add all features), but this feature is simple to add.
Let the user choice and work as he wants to.

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 5:34 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Note the "fask kill" function was only on the slider, the fader going on to 'temporary' apply the action as the ancien behavior

Not only there are "still plenty of users out there that use mouses" and "Home users"' have no other possibilities
There are also more and more users out there that use/may use/would use touch screens ... but with VDJ ... because of usability

The line numbers for the Pro skin:
action="eq_mid" dblclick="eq_mid 50%" frommiddle="true"
becomes something like that:
action="eq_high" dblclick="eq_high 50%" rightclick="eq_high 0% ? eq_high 50% : eq_high 0%" frommiddle="true"

<slider action="filter" dblclick="filter 50%" frommiddle="true"/>
<slider action="filter" dblclick="filter 50%" rightclick="temporary" frommiddle="true" disabledquery="not filter_activate"/>

chan 3
5453 - 5457 - 5461 - 5465
chan 1
5482 - 8486 - 5490 - 5494
chan 4
5511 - 5515 - 5519 - 5523
chan 2
5536 - 5540 - 5544 - 5548

2 chan deck 1
5649 - 5653 - 5657 - 5661
2 chan deck 3
5681 - 5685 - 5689 - 5694
2 chan deck 2
5713 - 5717 - 5721 - 5725
2 chan deck 4
5744 - 5748 - 5752 - 5756

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 5:35 am
Nicotux wrote :
Note the "fask kill" function was only on the slider, the fader going on to 'temporary' apply the action as the ancien behavior

Not only there are "still plenty of users out there that use mouses" and "Home users"' have no other possibilities
There are also more and more users out there that use/may use/would use touch screens ... but with VDJ ... because of usability

The line numbers for the Pro skin:
action="eq_mid" dblclick="eq_mid 50%" frommiddle="true"
action="eq_high" dblclick="eq_high 50%" rightclick="eq_high 0% ? eq_high 50% : eq_high 0%" frommiddle="true"

<slider action="filter" dblclick="filter 50%" frommiddle="true"/>
<slider action="filter" dblclick="filter 50%" rightclick="temporary" frommiddle="true" disabledquery="not filter_activate"/>

chan 3
5453 - 5457 - 5461 - 5465
chan 1
5482 - 8486 - 5490 - 5494
chan 4
5511 - 5515 - 5519 - 5523
chan 2
5536 - 5540 - 5544 - 5548

2 chan deck 1
5649 - 5653 - 5657 - 5661
2 chan deck 3
5681 - 5685 - 5689 - 5694
2 chan deck 2
5713 - 5717 - 5721 - 5725
2 chan deck 4
5744 - 5748 - 5752 - 5756

Thank you so much for your support and help this will make life easier for me . Very very nice of you to take the time to actually dig out the numbers.

Didn’t think about touchscreen to be fair I’ve noticed there is no touchscreen version that used to be a tablet version . So that’s a very good point you raise .

Something else I also noticed that’s been removed and this is not controller related it was a useful feature . Is Crossfader assignment buttons. You now need to toggle deck three and four as priority to get Crossfade action before you could just assign the cross fader to whatever deck you liked . You now have to make the deck you want to Crossfade between focus in the skin
I guess they’re only thinking about guys that have expensive controllers that can mix between four decks and have these buttons on the controller what about DJs that only have a two deck controller . You’ve got to now use your mouse to make the deck focused as priority in the skin .

I’m just wondering if the government in the UK I’ve got to the company as they only focus on the rich . And the poor oh well it’s not our problem .

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 9:09 am
DJ FORMAT wrote :

This guy gets the "point".......

Selected as best answer 发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 11:12 am
No worries, we'll add it in next update for pro layout
(already in Essential layout)

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 12:29 pm
Do do need to take one thing back though . I did find the Crossfade assignment buttons but they were hidden in a small button underneath the volume for the sample . They are they’re just not easy to find . So apologise to management for that part of my post at least

发表时间 Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 2:52 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)