快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Denon Prime 4 Virtual Dj Support - Page: 12

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Guys, we understand the anticipation and probably a frustration, and need to reassure you that the projects are still alive and worked daily. As for the ETA, we really can't tell because it's not in our hands completely and issues may occur till last minute.
Both Atomix and Denon Development Teams are working to bring support for all Prime devices as soon as possible.
Feel free to bump this topic daily, or email Denon, but trust me, it wont make any difference in arrival date, so just sit back and wait for the good news.,

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 9:39 pm
We have waited so long so a little bit longer will not hurt. Big up the team to get this right

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 1:31 pm
A NEW SKIN HAS ARRIVED

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 4:18 pm
WORKING FINE, THANK YOU TO ALL THAT MADE THIS HAPPEN

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 4:25 pm
djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
DJSPINKS66 wrote :
A NEW SKIN HAS ARRIVED

Are you saying the screen on the Prime 4 now works with VDJ?

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 6:45 pm
working ok. only prob i got is the wave form direction. mine is up and down i want to go across like vdj8

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 8:00 pm
just worked it out they is a select button on screen which you can switch

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 8:12 pm
DJSPINKS66 wrote :
just worked it out they is a select button on screen which you can switch

Struggling with that.
Are you saying you have changed the waveform to horizontal?

发表时间 Sat 06 Jun 20 @ 8:54 pm
that is correct. select button on screen to change it

Struggling with that.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 12:26 am
Does the Jogwheel works too? Artwork?

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 6:56 am
DJSPINKS66 wrote :
that is correct. select button on screen to change it

Struggling with that.

Still cant find the select button.
Have you got a photo of the select button?

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 8:14 am
XSkysurferX wrote :
Does the Jogwheel works too? Artwork?

I assume they will, as the rings do rotate on the screen, i just dont use artwork.

What would be better for me is time of song elapsed and remaining

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 8:23 am
Okay ..
Have anybody the Package from few days from the Jogwheels ?
Because Atomix delete it after 2 Days..
The Jogwheel artwork you can also download before the given time.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 8:40 am
If I remember correctly, Atomix uploaded it to test that it would download to the connected hardware automatically. Not to make it available to everyone.

As people keep repeating to you - it will be ready when it's ready.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 8:52 am
Well, for 30 mins i played around with it, i was impressed.
I was also glad to unbox my prime 4 after having it 7/8 months hidden in the loft from the missus. Great piece of equipment.
With VDJ it will be fantastic.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 9:16 am
Have you found that button yet? :-)

I can't see one either, but I just ran the skin on my PC after hacking the XML file to have a look.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 9:38 am
@djcraig - haha :D the womensss :D, have you perhaps the jogwheel package which was uploadet for few days?
Yes I test it to and it works very good!! Nice work!!
I only have have the problems too with the horizonal wave forms? I dont find the button to change it

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 9:38 am
according to the xml you can activate the album artworks, but how? I found this code.

<panel name="DNS_jog" group="DNS_settings" visible="no">
<panel class="denonsetting" x="200" y="120" text="Show Album Art on Jog Display" text1="No" text2="Yes" action3="set '$denonsetjog' 0" action1="set '@$denonshowjogalbum' 1" action2="set '@$denonshowjogalbum' 0"/>
<panel class="denonsetting" x="200" y="120+80" text="Jog Display Brightness" text1="-" text2="+" action3="set '$denonsetjog' 1" action1="var &apos;@$prime4_brightness&apos; 10 ? nothing : cycle &apos;@$prime4_brightness&apos; +11" action2="var &apos;@$prime4_brightness&apos; 0 ? nothing : cycle &apos;@$prime4_brightness&apos; -11"/>
<textzone>
<pos x="200+10+590-120-20" y="120+80"/>
<size width="120" height="70"/>
<text fontsize="26" align="right" color="#909090" action="get_text &quot;`get_var '@$prime4_brightness' & param_multiply -10 & param_add 100` %&quot;"/>
</textzone>

<textzone visibility="var '$denonsetjog' 0">
<pos x="240" y="800-135"/>
<size width="1280-30-240" height="60"/>
<text fontsize="20" align="left" color="#707070" text="Choose Yes, if you want the Album Art of the loaded Track to be displayed on the Jogwheel Display"/>
</textzone>
<textzone visibility="var '$denonsetjog' 1">
<pos x="240" y="800-135"/>
<size width="1280-30-240" height="60"/>
<text fontsize="20" align="left" color="#707070" text="Adjust the Brightness of the Jogwheel Display"/>
</textzone>
</panel>

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 9:51 am
I think maybe some of the code in the Prime 4 screen skin is linked to code in the mapping or data sent from the hardware.

I can't get the SC5000 skin to appear in VDJ on my computer at all. It's just blank. There must be something else going on. :-)

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 10:03 am
you can only change waveform on the laptop. if you look to right of screen you will see a button saying select, you can change colour of jog wheels here. also change waveform. Dont know if you can do it on the screen of the denon prime. i noticed when using asio drives all work well but if you change it some buttons on controller will not work. Also using asio drives my output for broadcasting is very low, cant get a signal in to boost volume. But still very happy.

发表时间 Sun 07 Jun 20 @ 1:39 pm
45%