由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

i wrote too, i hope i become an answer.

发表时间 Sun 31 May 20 @ 9:58 am
djcraigPRO InfinityMember since 2006
But will they listen? 🤔

发表时间 Sun 31 May 20 @ 10:30 am
I don't know I wait :D

发表时间 Sun 31 May 20 @ 7:20 pm
Until today I haven't received a reply from Denon. Does Atomix know the next update date?

发表时间 Tue 02 Jun 20 @ 5:24 pm
If you emailed them I wouldn't hold your breath. Loads of comments on their forum about email contact just being ignored.

发表时间 Tue 02 Jun 20 @ 6:55 pm
Can @djdad give possible new news?

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 20 @ 6:13 am
There's nothing in today's new build so it looks like development is still ongoing.

发表时间 Wed 03 Jun 20 @ 6:37 am
This is becoming a right old saga is this! 😁

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 20 @ 4:13 pm
swiatelko wrote :
Until today I haven't received a reply from Denon. Does Atomix know the next update date?

You have more chance of plaiting sawdust then getting a reply from Denon

发表时间 Thu 04 Jun 20 @ 9:40 pm

I see that Denon and Virtual dj treat everyone the same. No response from both sides. They neglect us.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 6:51 am
Stop that nonsense, you've been here since 2014, and you think that VDJ staff is the same as Denon? No one here believes that but you. OK, maybe there's another one, but that just makes two of you. You can be pissed all you want too, just be truthful about it.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 7:02 am
Denon and Atomix (VirtualDJ is the software, not the company) are polar opposites in terms of helpfulness responding to customers.

People (both customers and reviewers) have been critical of Denon's Engine & Engine Prime software since release. There was a recent update which finally addressed the BPM analysing - what's that, three or four years after it came out?

This time last year Denon announced their wifi streaming thing, saying it would work with Soundcloud, Beatport, Beatsource and Tidal. The page on their website is still there, saying it's "rolling out summer 2019". Despite this, there are people on the Denon forum asking why it's not enabled yet. Why, when they bought the product based on the streaming functionality, it's still not there - a year later. Here's the web page.

OTOH Atomix often address things the same day, and upload a new version when a fix is required.

We regularly see Atomix staff members (even the big boss) posting on the forum. Denon's forum? Fat chance.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 7:29 am
I had a chat with someone senior at Denon in January (I've known him for a while due to my activity on the forum) and he assured me that everyone in the company was committed to providing the best products and support from the CEO downwards. They have invested in a new coding centre, however we should not forget In-Music are a massive company with many brands and of course politics will be at play.

I personally feel that the conversation was honest and true, however many of the things we chatted about have still not happened.

It's really sad because Denon gear is great, but they need to test more to iron out quality issues which most of their recent products have suffered from and also make software/firmware changes and updates far far quicker. Their customer support is also dreadful as many people complain of emails not being responded to which is inexcusable really. People receiving products that are faulty out of the box is not on.

It's all just a bit disjointed, and personally I don't have confidence in the Prime 4 as it has the dreaded "peripherals not coming online" thing going on. Imagine getting to a gig and your controller doesn't boot up. No thanks!

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 7:42 am
A Man and His Music wrote :
Stop that nonsense, you've been here since 2014, and you think that VDJ staff is the same as Denon? No one here believes that but you. OK, maybe there's another one, but that just makes two of you. You can be pissed all you want too, just be truthful about it.

I wrote about the lack of answer to the question when there will be an upgrade to Prime 4. I am not saying that they are doing nothing. Read with understanding.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 7:44 am
As you've been here since 2014 you really should be fully aware by now that Atomix do not announce release dates. Software companies rarely do, due to the nature of the job.

However, they will tell us that it's "coming soon" (as you can see from the 'supported controllers' wiki page).

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 7:58 am
groovindj wrote :
As you've been here since 2014 you really should be fully aware by now that Atomix do not announce release dates. Software companies rarely do, due to the nature of the job.

However, they will tell us that it's "coming soon" (as you can see from the 'supported controllers' wiki page).

Co z tego że od 2014 ? żadna różnica czy 2007 czy 2014 . Mówię o moich odczuciach . Dziwi mnie że nakładskę dostałem już w marcu a do dzisiaj nic nowego nie ma .

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 8:23 am
Guys,

Here we are forgetting an important thing is a controller born for a COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT

between Denon and Serato, and this thing can create delays also for rivalry problems that we do not know,

besides the fact that it has several new features that require more time to be integrated.

I ask you a question would you be happy with an incomplete mapper that doesn't work well?

The team will not release a mapper that gives problems and therefore patience

and we wait when they are ready, they will notify as Always ;)

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 9:07 am
please don't argue because we all just want the same thing.
We want the updates to come.
Let's all just wait a bit, even if we have been doing it for a long time.
As I said, our @djdad can give everyone hope again, maybe he will comment on the situation again.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 11:24 am
djdad wrote :
XSkysurferX wrote :
Can you say that the update comes this week?

When ready :P

I don't know how he can say this any clearer. When he said this, you said "wrong answer". Stop asking for him to update you, every other day. Do you think that it's ready, and they are just sitting around, waiting for a particular day to release it? No they are not. When it's ready, they will release it. What part of that is so hard to understand? They will release it "WHEN IT'S READY". Say that every time you want him to stop what he's doing, and give you an update. When will they release it, "WHEN IT'S READY", and not a minute later.

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 3:21 pm
how do you do? did I ask you ?
that was for a month ago you hero. If you don't have a fever, you have no business in this thread. A little calmer ..

发表时间 Fri 05 Jun 20 @ 6:56 pm
41%