快速登录:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

话题: ADDING ''FX'' TO ONE SHOT SAMPLE

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

NosvenLE userMember since 2015
It's been awhile since I dabbled with the features in VDJ. I do remember adding fx to one shot samples, however the fx would be applied globally effecting other one shot samples I didn't want fx applied to. Is this how it works in VDJ? I would like to be able to apply fx to one shot samples individually without VDJ automatically applying that fx to all the samples.

发表时间 Thu 30 May 19 @ 4:46 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Fx on the sampler effect all samples, to have solo fx on a sample you have to drag it to a deck.

发表时间 Thu 30 May 19 @ 5:02 pm
locodog wrote :
Fx on the sampler effect all samples, to have solo fx on a sample you have to drag it to a deck.

Thanks for helping, however that's not practical. Hope VDJ team looks into this and makes it possible in a future release.

发表时间 Thu 30 May 19 @ 9:40 pm
How is it not practical? Are you aware that VDJ can have up to 99 decks (so you can load samples and still have decks left for music)?

The default skin has a six deck option. There are other skins with more decks, even skins designed for loading samples to decks.

发表时间 Fri 31 May 19 @ 4:38 pm
groovindj wrote :
How is it not practical? Are you aware that VDJ can have up to 99 decks (so you can load samples and still have decks left for music)?

The default skin has a six deck option. There are other skins with more decks, even skins designed for loading samples to decks.

Thanks for the info. wasn't aware of that. What about if I prefer the default skin?

发表时间 Sat 01 Jun 19 @ 4:55 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
learn the dark art of invisible decks...

A deck doesn't have to be on screen to use it, but you have to keep your wits about you.

发表时间 Sat 01 Jun 19 @ 5:20 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)