快速登录:  

Forum: Video Discussion

话题: Default alpha codec?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

BalgosaPRO InfinityMember since 2019
Does VDJ have a codec it auto detects alpha?
The alpha nob just makes bad alpha with rough edges. I want to export out of AE with a clean alpha it auto-uses.

Searched on here but all the posts were from 2014 and not accurate anymore.

Thanks!

发表时间 Sun 26 May 19 @ 4:55 pm
For reference ive tried Quicktime Animation codec, Webm and Flv. They all have alpha channels but VDJ didnt detect them.

发表时间 Sun 26 May 19 @ 5:47 pm

发表时间 Sun 26 May 19 @ 6:17 pm
Didnt see that post but also doesn't answer the question. Looks like its saying to use a 3rd party program? The english is pretty hard to understand.

Last post says something about options but doesnt say what or where.

发表时间 Sun 26 May 19 @ 10:31 pm
Balgosa wrote :
doesn't answer the question

VDJ has internal codecs, so you can't add/remove/change codecs like you could in VDJ 7.

If you give examples of any issues you might be having (post pics or video clips) then I'm sure help will be provided.

Assuming you're creating your own clips in After Effects then are you sure the export settings are correct (as per the linked thread)? Do the clips work correctly in other software?

Have you tried clips from elsewhere (not ones you've exported from AE) to see if they work?

发表时间 Mon 27 May 19 @ 6:56 am
VDJ does not support alpha in FLV, ARGB, and some other common formats. It has support for alpha in PNG formatted video but you have to be careful because even though I reported it years ago it can still stall and stop playing... I think your best bet for alpha in VDJ would be HAP. I found this out just from trial and error... Apparently no one knows what they support for sure since no one bothered to answer and it is not documented. I been thru this and damn straight I know what my video code can do and cannot do. You know though... it does not surprise me that they are so out of touch with some things...

发表时间 Mon 07 Oct 19 @ 9:04 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)