快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Behringer U-phoria umc 204hd

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi
I have bought a Behringer U-PHORIA UMC204HD audio interface so that I can have 2 microphones in use for a radio show, so I can have guests on the show.

I have plugged it all in, downloaded the drivers etc and fired up VDJ8, gone into audio setup and selected for microphone the UMC204HD and pointed them to channels 1 and 2, like my previous cheapo external sound card, and also plugged my mic into channel 1 on the unit.

When I turn the mic on and talk I only get output to the left hand channel in vdj, if I switch the mic to channel 2 on the unit, then output goes only to the right in vdj.

Am I doing something wrong here, I want the output from the mic to both channels in vdj while talking, which my £8 external sound card did well but can only use 1 microphone?

发表时间 Tue 14 May 19 @ 3:37 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
picture of you sound config would help but a guess is set mic 1 to 1&2 and set mic 2 to 1&2, perhaps 3&4

发表时间 Tue 14 May 19 @ 3:45 am
Yes I have the unit set behringer set to 1 and 2, and mixtrack Pro set to 3 and 4, the mixtrack works as normal just the behringer only transmits to left or right channels z depending on which input the mic is plugged in to

发表时间 Tue 14 May 19 @ 4:07 am
picture of your sound config please

发表时间 Tue 14 May 19 @ 4:21 am
How do I post a picture?

发表时间 Tue 14 May 19 @ 4:29 am
host on tinypic or whatever and link here

发表时间 Tue 14 May 19 @ 4:44 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)