快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: NEW BUILD b4918

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

So this hasn’t happened in a year or so because I haven’t updated to the newest build. Download new update and my left platter won’t work when I try and scratch , it jumps to 1/3 of the song when I touch it. When I hit the cue button on the left side it jumps to more than half of the song. When I move the faded to the later it puts it on like like talk over “you can barley hear it” back to the right and the sound is 100% . Don’t understand, but I do know the new build made everything go Cuckoo :)

Specs:
DDJ -RZ
2014 15” MacBook Pro
i7, 16gigs ram

P.s.
I talk to a friend that also has pretty much the same specs except he uses the DDJ 1000 and he said after the new update virtual Dj was almost doing the same thing to him

Please help, thank you

发表时间 Wed 08 May 19 @ 9:19 pm
Bump

发表时间 Thu 16 May 19 @ 11:17 pm
Open Config, go on Controllers tab and click on DDJ-RZ
What's the deck order set at for RZ ?
Try to set it on "1,2,3,4" (even if it says "Automatic (1,2,3,4)") and try again.
Did that resolved your issues ?

发表时间 Fri 17 May 19 @ 6:57 am
I’ll try it ASAP, just got done with a wedding and it did it again:(

发表时间 Sun 19 May 19 @ 3:08 am
Ok, so that Problem has been fixed. So now after about 30 to 45 minutes of playing when I pull the fader up on channel 1 it makes a popping sound and kills all of the sound on deck 2 and I have to use the deck three for me to be able to continue to DJ .

Then after another hour of playing I can no longer are you sync on deck 2 and I have to manually adjust to be bom which is fine with me but it should work !

Pioneer DDJ RZ
Newest VDJ 8 build

发表时间 Thu 18 Jul 19 @ 12:38 pm
Oh and this has been going on now for about 2 1/2 months I just haven’t had the time to post in the forum I’ve just been dealing with it

发表时间 Thu 18 Jul 19 @ 12:39 pm
New issue , when deck 1 quit working . Moved to deck 3 and that stopped working. Had to reboot VDJ in the middle of my set . Bar full of ppl . It made a 1/4 stutter loop . Don’t know what is going on?

发表时间 Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 10:35 am
nando9811 wrote :
Don’t know what is going on

Well what have you tried? You seem to think it is/was the build - did you go back to an earlier one?

Have you tried another USB cable?

Did you try the RZ on another computer? Did you try another controller on the "bad" computer? Did try using other DJ software?

Have you tried making any adjustments to VDJ audio settings?

发表时间 Thu 25 Jul 19 @ 11:09 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)