快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: NS7-3 Dashboard with VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

DJRAWATLPRO SubscriberMember since 2014
I would like to be able to change the dashboard screens on my NS7iii to show the larger waveform per deck, with the browser in the middle screen like Serato does. (I don't want to use Serato just to have that) Pressing the "View" buttons on either side of Dashboard does nothing. Is there something in mapping to get it to display like I want?

发表时间 Wed 08 May 19 @ 3:34 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Dashboard (and NS7III screens) behave the same as in Serato. There is no way to change the behavior, as its hardcoded in its firmware.
So the VIEW button should behave the same as well. Should toggle between Performance and Browser views as per the manual http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/dashboard/displays.html
What happens when you use it ? No change in view ?

Have you updated your Dashboard/NS7III to the latest firmware available ?

发表时间 Wed 08 May 19 @ 12:13 pm
DJRAWATLPRO SubscriberMember since 2014
djdad wrote :
The Dashboard (and NS7III screens) behave the same as in Serato. There is no way to change the behavior, as its hardcoded in its firmware.
So the VIEW button should behave the same as well. Should toggle between Performance and Browser views as per the manual http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/numark/dashboard/displays.html
What happens when you use it ? No change in view ?

Have you updated your Dashboard/NS7III to the latest firmware available ?

I was thinking the windows display driver was all that's needed. I just looked and saw there is a firmware update for the Dashboard. I'll try that when I get back home Friday. (I'm a full time truck driver now)

发表时间 Thu 09 May 19 @ 6:37 am
Hi everyone,
Sorry to intrude, I just got a NS7III and would like to know if it's possible to change the waveform to vertical (scratch) position on the DASHBOARD?
I contacted Numark about it and still no response from them. maybe they could add it to the new firmware.
THANKS.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 3:33 pm
See post #2 from djdad.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 3:42 pm
groovindj wrote :
See post #2 from djdad.

Thanks so I guess Maybe if I get to convence Numark to add it in future firmware is the only solution.

发表时间 Fri 21 Aug 20 @ 3:47 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)