快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: 4 Channel Controller Recommendations? - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

HutsyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
OK - for anyone looking into the NS6ii - it's a bloody well built unit.

Super sturdy and I can see this lasting a long time. Had a play around today and I feel like I'm learning all over again!

Few of things I would've preferred:

- Maybe a same layout each side rather than mirrored
- Dedicated loop in/out - preset loop duration knob rather than on the pads. The Ergo had good and quick to access looping
- Much easier to understand effects section to use via just the hardware. This is likely my lack of knowledge but the Ergo was easy to scroll through effects and apply

I think that's it really.

Overall, very pleased but for sure feel like a novice all over again now! Hopefully this will push me to the next level once I've got some hours under my belt.

Once again - thanks for taking the time to recommend the controllers above. I looked into them quite a bit.

Not disappointed by the NS6ii, so would definitely put it forward if anyone else is looking.

发表时间 Sat 11 May 19 @ 9:47 pm
groovindj wrote :
Dedicated means having its own controls - not using one of the mixer channels.

I agree with you though. With a four channel mixer it isn't really necessary to have dedicated mic controls, as how often will someone need to use the mic at the same time as mixing four tracks together?

The reason it's bad is because you have to keep resetting your mic levels. Why pay for 4 decks if one is lost to the MIC? Denon came at us with 2 dedicated MIC and 4 Decks, only then did Pioneer listen, before that the SX was pretty much bedroom.

发表时间 Tue 21 May 19 @ 8:17 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)