快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Online Music Loading slow

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

ronnieControlleristMember since 2016
I've been using the iDJPool and Deezer and when I first tested them last week the songs loaded quickly. But now in the past few days it takes up to 5 mins per song to download in Virtual DJ 2018. I've tried it on 2 different laptops, one of them is brand new I just got a few days ago. And no matter what the songs are taking forever to download. I also tried different wifi location and networks and it doesn't help

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 6:30 am
I used Deezer last night and the song loaded instantly. Using 4g on my Note 8 as a hotspot.

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 8:56 am
kradcliffe wrote :
I used Deezer last night

I hope you didn't play it at a gig :-)

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 9:38 am
I did. Peggy Sue by Buddy Holly. All 2 minutes of it.

I've told the wife not to answer the door for the next 2 weeks or so in case it's the police.

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 2:45 pm
See, that's what comes of stripping your collection down to almost nothing. You haven't got an old rock & roll classic. :-)

I couldn't do it. Once you factor in all the decades of music, then all the genres, if you wanted to cover 1950s until now, it's just not feasible.

Even if you only had every number one single, that's over 1300 tracks right there.

At my last gig, there were just two requests that I didn't have, and they were quite obscure. A cover of Heard It Through The Grapevine by Creedence Clearwater Revival, and a track by Fleetwood Mac that only reached #60 (Isn't It Midnight). I've got them now, but chances anyone will ask for them again at a gig? Almost zero.

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 3:07 pm
It was as a sixties and seventies theme night.

Not something I normally do or am interested in doing.

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 3:36 pm
Ah, so you didn't have it because it's from the fifties... :-)

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 3:56 pm
No idea when it's from.

You must be a barrel of laughs on a night out.

发表时间 Sun 28 Apr 19 @ 4:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)