快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: MCX8000 Bug
vjmundyPRO InfinityMember since 2014
Hi team, I recently bought a MCX8000, Machine works fine, but the thing is, when I plug machine by USB, and open virtual DJ (normal connection), software works so bad, song are in slow motion, If i unplug and plug by usb machine keeps same behavior, I have to power off and turn on, in this way problems is solved, curiosly thing is when y power off and ON, at this moment virtualdj send me the notificacion of device has been plugged in.

How can I do, to avoid turn off and power on, that could damage usb ports.

发表时间 Mon 11 Mar 19 @ 3:56 pm
What sound card drivers are you using?

发表时间 Mon 11 Mar 19 @ 4:01 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Are you using USB 2.0 or 3.0 port to connect the MCX8000 ?
If you go to Settings->Audio Setup and click on the APPLY button, do you still get the same audio issue ?

Also try this...
with the MCX8000 connected to USB and before starting VDJ, goto Windows Sounds and make sure the MXC8000 is not the default playback device for Windows , so choose your Builtin sound card instead. Then open VirtualDJ and see if you get the same issue

发表时间 Mon 11 Mar 19 @ 4:10 pm
Curiosly is a Mac with 10.9, Mavericks. SO, works very good, and the last version of virtual DJ too.

If you go to Settings->Audio Setup and click on the APPLY button, do you still get the same audio issue ?
the first thing that i have tried is this, Bofere I had a Pioneer SX,. In Virtual DJ configs appear that a Denon MCX8000 is activated to use.

发表时间 Mon 11 Mar 19 @ 5:36 pm
Can I do some test about this to fix this issue?

发表时间 Wed 13 Mar 19 @ 1:32 pm
Here is one test you can do, to see where the bad performance comes from.
With the MCX8000 connected, open VirtualDJ and goto Settings-->CONTROLLERS tab.
On the left-top list, you will see Keyboard, MCX8000 and 2 more for the Displays.
Select one of the Displays from the list and then from the Right side, select the "Ignore" option from Mappings.
Do this for the other Display too.
Close VirtualDJ and restart.
You wont have the screens working, but see if without them, you still get the same issue.

BTW, you can still select your builtin soundcard as default on Macs - instead of the MCX8000 - if you goto Utilities ->Audio Midi Setup

发表时间 Wed 13 Mar 19 @ 2:05 pm
Hi guys,
I have some issue with the last update of Virtual DJ and my Controller Denon MCX8000.
Everything was working right just before updating the software.
Since i go to the Version V8.3 B5002
The right screen have no display and the left one work if i unplugged and replug the usb cable
I run it with SERATO and everything is OK so this is not and Hardware problem
maybe a problem with the mapping.
Any one else notice somekind of trouble?

发表时间 Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 7:08 pm
My left display stopped working a couple of weeks ago but it's a hardware fault. Check in mappers tab to see if it's recognising the display in VDJ.

发表时间 Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 7:37 pm
I don't think it's an hardware Issue.
It was working well just before the Virtual DJ Upgrading.
And i try it with the internal software Engine it works properly.
i try with SERATO it's work too.
Yes both are recognized by the VDJ Mapper section (Bold on the list)
DENON MCX8000
DENON MCX8000 Display Right
DENON MCX8000 Display Left

发表时间 Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 10:05 pm
Try rolling back to a previous build to see if it still happens

发表时间 Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 10:11 pm
right click on reconnect device on left and right make it work again.
but i have to do it each time i run the sofware.
to rollback buid i had to reinstall VDJ.
i afraid to have to rescan my library and lost CUE Points

发表时间 Mon 10 Jun 19 @ 11:13 pm
We can confirm that there is an issue with some devices (affects Denon MCX8000, Numark Dashboard, Numark NVII and some others) in latest Public Build. The issue is Mac only.
Please install the previous Public Build (4918) from https://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html

We apologize for the inconvenience. We will offer a fix soon.

发表时间 Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 2:17 am
A fix is now available in Early Access Build 5003.
To get the Early Access Build, you will need to have the EarlyAccessUpdates setting to Yes and restart VirtualDJ.

发表时间 Tue 11 Jun 19 @ 9:24 am
Thank's a lot i confirm it works properly, but we have to restart the MAC too

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 1:25 am
mmarinrPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Hi.
I currently use the MCX8000 and I have the same problem: right display freezes. I am on build 6100.1711. Have you found a solution? I have the EarlyAccessUpdates option active.
Thanks in advance

Hola.
Actualmente uso la MCX8000 y me encuentro con el mismo problema: display derecho se congela. Estoy en la build 6100.1711.
¿Han encontrado alguna solución? Tengo activa la opción Early Access Updates.
Agradecido de antemano

发表时间 Sat 12 Sep 20 @ 3:40 am
To answer the problem with one display not responding. Did you recently change the brightness on the screens to 100%? It bogs down the controller and freezes one side. If you have one of these controllers; change brightness to anything BUT 100%. I repeat: lower than 100%. It took me hours of trouble shooting to figure this out. I hope it helps.

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 22 @ 4:46 pm
metrixPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Hi

It is a hardware problem but lowering the brightness of the screen should be solved, but it is a problem for you to work with less brightness.

Contact Denon Support. It’s a faulty chip and Denon should repair it free of charge as its a known issue.

发表时间 Sun 09 Jan 22 @ 6:34 pm