快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual Folders

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

swattyPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I believe there is a bug that is linked to virtual folders. All my files are on D drive and everything works fine in the folders window (except the drag & drop issue already reported) except the opening and closing of virtual folders. I have a top level virtual folder with lots of nested virtual folders. If I use my mouse to open the top level folder to reveal the sub folders it works fine. If I click on the top level virtual folder and close the sub folders that also works fine and the process can be repeated.

If I use Midi commands (via MC600 mk1, although I don't think the controller type is the issue here) I can open the top level virtual folder but as soon as I close it, it will not re-open without a re-start which means my virtual folder songs are not available without closing down VDJ. If I do the same with folders or lists or any other type of folders/sub folders (except virtual folders) they all open & close fine via the same midi commands. The midi command is the default used with the MC6000 Mk1 utilising the select button with shift (to close the virtual sub folders). I think the same is true if I open the top level virtual folder via Midi and then close it with the mouse!

Hopefully someone can understand this?

发表时间 Sun 13 Jan 19 @ 7:56 pm
Still experiencing this. Using the midi command to collapse sub-folders works fine except for virtual folders which will not re-open.

Can anyone replicate this??

发表时间 Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 6:13 pm
No, browser_folder works fine here.

发表时间 Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 7:08 pm
I have had a look at what is happening and it occurs when the track select button has been used at least once - Default mapping on Denon MC6000 for track select button is:
browser_ Window "folders" ? browser_enter : playlist_add
This is what appears to cause the issue. To recap, if I push the track select button to select a folder or song and then navigate to the top level Virtual Folder and hit the back button (browse_folder), the sub folders close and can't be re-opened.

发表时间 Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 8:17 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)