快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ 2018 Is In Conflict With My Performance Pad Lighting:

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Would anyone care to venture a guess as to why my performance pad lights will no longer work, since updating to "2018" fom 8.2?

As for as I can tell at this point, everything else is working fine, including the lighted "pad mode" buttons.

The controller is a Novation Twitch. Don't laugh... it's perfect for this particular implementation.

Bofore anyone gets confused; it is only the lights that won't work... the pads function fine, otherwise.

发表时间 Tue 11 Dec 18 @ 5:17 am
To the reader: If you buy VDJ and need meaningful tech support, you're on your own!

And anytime you install one of their 'upgrades' you are taking your life into your hands.

You'd think that I would have learned after all these years, but no...... apparently I am an incurable masochist, with a short memory for pain.

Fortunately however, I posses a fair amount of troubleshooting talent, if I'm willing to drop everything else and just focus on a problem. And over time, I have learned to hack my way through VDJ's spartan & nonsensical serial programming syntax, with a fair amount of proficiently also.

So yeah, I got the lights and a couple of other very puzzling issues working right again, with (as usual) many unnecessarily wasted hours, and absolutely no help from anyone here.

My point, is; I don't know why any ordinary individual would bother buying a license, like I did... Why not just grab a cracked copy, and rock & roll. You won't get any help from the company reps here anyway, and everything else you might need or want is freely available on the web.

发表时间 Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 7:34 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If you need assistance from tech support you can always open a support ticket.

发表时间 Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 8:36 am
Adion wrote :
If you need assistance from tech support you can always open a support ticket.

Adion... as I was asking myself before; what are you good for? Seems you're always attempting to dodge the real issues. Too busy to help anyone... but never too busy to argue.

Technically, you are correct... certainly I can open a new ticket. Obviously my ability to do so was never in question. However, we are both aware of the fact that this act alone, is no guarantee of anything in the way of meaningful customer assistance.

It's not as if I'm a newbie here... I've opened tickets in the past, sometimes I received a little half-hearted help... others to simply be told that my concern had simply been "deprecated", and that if I didn't like it, 'tough'.... This is the reality.

Any non-biased individual following these threads can plainly see that although you do read my requests, you are either unwilling, or unable, to answer the simplest of my questions.

Wouldn't it be better to just be up front about it? And state: Outside our own special company clique; Atomix customer consideration and tech support has been "deprecated".

发表时间 Fri 14 Dec 18 @ 4:42 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)