快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: BBE VST plugin not working, crashing VDJ and corrupting the database

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Posting a bug with my BBE VST plugin. I'm running version 4.0.1 of the plugin, but it seems to crash VirtualDJ when I load the plugin. The plugin appears to work fine with Reaper, Ableton, and Logic Pro on my machine. The BBE plugin crashes on my Windows machine as well. This began to happen with the VDJ 2018 release, the version 8 of VDJ didn't show the same symptoms.

There appears to be a memory leak somewhere within VDJ that cannot handle this plugin properly. If I remove the plugin, launch VDJ so it "clears" the plugin, close and reload the plugin, I can get the plugin to work for that session of having VDJ launched. If I exit out, reload, the problem comes back. I had my first instance of a corrupt DB today because of this. If on automix, and I try to load the plugin, the current song continues to play, but will not mix into the next song. On my Windows machine, the same thing happens, but I can watch the memory grow for VDJ until it crashes due to the system being out of memory. The same thing is happening on my Apple instance of VDJ. I'm currently running VDJ 8.3.b4717.

I have to believe that this is a VDJ issue since I don't have problems with the plugin in Reaper, Ableton or Logic Pro. I'd be happy to provide any information needed to resolve this issue.

发表时间 Fri 07 Dec 18 @ 4:33 pm
You might want to specify witch BBE plugin your trying to use since they make a few different ones.

发表时间 Fri 07 Dec 18 @ 5:46 pm
Sorry, it's the sonic maximizer.

发表时间 Fri 07 Dec 18 @ 7:00 pm
i was going to test it but i don't have $150 laying around for the purchase of a plugin i don't need sry :-)

all of my vst have been working without issue.

maybe the admins here can test it not sure

发表时间 Fri 07 Dec 18 @ 9:59 pm
Hate to be the one to bump a post, but would like to see if anyone else has had this problem and/or know of a work around or solution.

发表时间 Mon 10 Dec 18 @ 11:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)