快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: AutoMix 'Full' Exit POI keeps changing location according to next song in automix list - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

fallguy66 wrote :
As I stated above this was not an issue in VDJ7. In VDJ8 the BPM is somehow involved. I have all my BPM settings off and still have the problem. The reason I say it is a BPM problem is that when I see the cue point for the waiting song too far to the right I can right click on either the track playing or the waiting track, select BPM Editor, and then either click on X2 or /2 and the cue point will jump back to where it should be. If one is using automix however, one should not have to watch the program constantly.

After you've done this fix in the BPM Editor to a specific song, does it stay for that song in the future, or does it happen again?

发表时间 Sun 25 Nov 18 @ 10:00 pm
NaSh567 wrote :
fallguy66 wrote :
As I stated above this was not an issue in VDJ7. In VDJ8 the BPM is somehow involved. I have all my BPM settings off and still have the problem. The reason I say it is a BPM problem is that when I see the cue point for the waiting song too far to the right I can right click on either the track playing or the waiting track, select BPM Editor, and then either click on X2 or /2 and the cue point will jump back to where it should be. If one is using automix however, one should not have to watch the program constantly.

After you've done this fix in the BPM Editor to a specific song, does it stay for that song in the future, or does it happen again?

No, not always. It depends somehow on the bpms of the two adjacent songs.

发表时间 Sun 25 Nov 18 @ 11:15 pm
NaSH567, try this if you still have not found a solution. Right click on the song, which will open the POI. Select the cue where you want your songs to mix. Choose "Type" then select "Action". Click the 3 dots to browse and scroll down to "Automix". Another selection box appears. Your choice as to what you want it to do, but if you want to leave it playing, choose "Mix and Load Next", so as one song finishes and the next one starts, it will load a new song into the deck that just finished playing. Any song that has been played already will be skipped, and will only play songs that have not been played as yet. And there is no need to set the Automix, as this bypasses that functionality. Hope this helps.

发表时间 Mon 25 Feb 19 @ 7:15 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)