快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Update causing software crash

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I just took the latest update (v8.3 b4580), and as soon as I try to open the sampler, via mouse, RZX or XP1, it is crashing the software out. OSX 19.11.16. Any advise please apart from roll back a version.

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 18 @ 8:15 pm
DJ-BONGO1 wrote :
OSX 19.11.16.

Is this the beta of Mojave or what kind of OS ist this?

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 18 @ 8:41 pm
No-its an older version-El Captain. I needed to keep it old for RBDJ =/ Its weird coz its been running sweet as on early access update

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 18 @ 8:58 pm
Try changing the Sampler settings, that you may have changed, back to program defaults.

I was crashing entering Karaoke mode, on Windows, because I like to use both platters. It happened on both my primary and backup computers.

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 18 @ 10:58 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Crash occurs even without triggering any sample, just by showing the loaded bank ?
Is the selected bank one that you created, or downloaded from Addons ?

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 18 @ 11:12 pm
Its doing the same just running software-all controllers deactivated. Nothing has been changed in the sampler-I have just rolled back and it is fine, apart from the fact the default map is missing for the RZX

Yes-just pressing on the buttons to take you to the sampler side panel

Also, I am not seeing the default mapping in the available controller list for the RZX. I seem to have lost it since update and roll back. The only maps I have are my custom ones, but no default for RZX

发表时间 Thu 20 Sep 18 @ 11:27 pm
NVM-I have sorted it with blood and tears.
Had to move all the maps to a different folder, and remove the sampler packs I had installed. This allowed me to at least open VDJ without it crashing on sampler button. I then bought my maps back in and it is working. Will try the sampler packs tomorrow and report back.

发表时间 Fri 21 Sep 18 @ 12:04 am
Seems the problem is the dancehall sampler pack-once re-installed the crash problem returned. =[

发表时间 Fri 21 Sep 18 @ 12:07 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006

发表时间 Fri 21 Sep 18 @ 6:29 am
Yes-that is the one causing my issues-I just reinstalled it from the link you posted rather than the extensions add on in VDJ, and it is causing crashes again.

发表时间 Fri 21 Sep 18 @ 7:14 am
I have just tried adding different samples downloaded from the extension page in VDJ, and it seems that all packs I download are causing the crash. Once I move the zip out of the folder, the system runs normal without crash. I guess I will just have to not install any samples for now.

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 18 @ 4:03 pm
djdad wrote :
Crash occurs even without triggering any sample, just by showing the loaded bank ?
Is the selected bank one that you created, or downloaded from Addons ?

All downloaded from add ons. I can open the sampler pads bank, but when I scroll through to the newly added, as soon as it hits the latest, that is when it crashes.

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 18 @ 4:07 pm

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 18 @ 4:08 pm
I have the same issue on this build,
Scrolling through the sample packs causes a crash.
Win10, keybord control.
I notice that this build has now been pulled and the most recent is now b. 4537

发表时间 Sat 22 Sep 18 @ 7:52 pm
b4591 has fixed this issue-Thank you.

发表时间 Thu 27 Sep 18 @ 10:41 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)