快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Auto Headphone

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Auto Headphone don’t work any more on the SX-2 or without controller

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 2:13 am
Have you checked the related setting ?
Also keep in mind that if you set manually PFL auto-headphones may stop working for that session until you "pickup" software decision to match the current selection.

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 6:59 am
Ok I got it after hooking up my DJ2go-2 it STOP working so it’s not the SW or SX-2 its the DJ2go2 after hooking up it stop and will not work agin,

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 2:26 pm
PhantomDeejay wrote :
Have you checked the related setting ?
Also keep in mind that if you set manually PFL auto-headphones may stop working for that session until you “pickup" software decision to match the current selection.

I like auto and only time auto don’t work is on my SZ and my RMX 1 & 2 and Dj2go 1 it works Sx-2 work but the Dj2go2 don’t it all stop after its hook up

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 2:32 pm
after hooking up the dj2go2 it stop working in other to get it working I must replace it with the 1st setting ( xml ) and delete the setting ( xml ) before hook up

发表时间 Thu 06 Sep 18 @ 3:20 pm
The auto headphone to decks don’t work after I hook up my Dj2go-2 the new update don’t fix it,I’ll been replacing my original setting XML with the old setting XML each time after using the Dj2go-2to make the auto headphone work on my DDj-sx-2.

发表时间 Tue 02 Oct 18 @ 12:05 am
I assume that every time you plug your DJ2GO2 you get a pop-up window saying "Controller Detected"
Is that correct ?
If yes, please check the "Don't show again" checkbox before you close the Window.

Now DJ2GO2 won't reset your PFL settings anymore

发表时间 Thu 04 Oct 18 @ 12:01 pm
I did check don’t show agin and the PFL stop working after I hook it up,

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 10:02 am
Ok I got it I had to uncheck PFLonSelect to no 1st then hit ok then close VDj then reopen then check back yes PFLonSelect now it’s working.

发表时间 Sun 21 Oct 18 @ 10:11 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)