快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VirtualDJ 2018 Windows 64-bit - Page: 5

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,

It would be nice to have the SoundSwitch .dll 64 bits version :)

Regards,

Olivier

发表时间 Mon 28 Jan 19 @ 10:01 am
djxhalx wrote :
If you have higher refresh rate monitor (thatn standard 60) then setting it up to hit those max hz of the monitor is really a great idea. Super smooth, and super responsive

I would be extremely happy if you could get 60FPS exact all the time. Most of the time you can but then interruptions can occur within VDJ that can cause pauses etc. Very good and exactly smooth when it is right on. With a 120 hz monitor then your asking the software to compose everything 120 times a second (about 8 ms) which may be a bit of a push and cause it to stutter. Probably a waste when 60FPS is perfect smooth. Can it smoother than perfect... maybe :) an absolute constant 60 FPS is the most important thing.. a constant 30 FPS is good but can be hard to achieve with VDJ/DX9 depending on setup n windows mode and it is not as good as 60. .There are also some plugins that will drop the frame rate to 30... not a constant 30 which causes jumpy jitter. These are things I have seen on multiple capable machines.

djxhalx wrote :
it's bad that 64bit version have some kind of a bug - so when you hit up settings or just click on effects scroll down menu the skin fps drops to default 30...

I worry about that too.

发表时间 Mon 28 Jan 19 @ 10:37 pm
Drag&Drop of files from explorer to VDJ is not working in 64bit v8.3 b4742. However, it is working in 32bit v8.3 b4720 and b4742. Some small glitches also detected as well. Those are some graphical issues with the default skin. Some sliders, and their sides (or just the right side) of the browser some times flickering. The 32bit version works correctly it seems. In 64bit version with the previous version it worked. Luckily, I have both version installed so I was able to drag&drop files from explorer to VDJ browser then I saved the work and started 64bit. But, it is still annoying.

发表时间 Sun 03 Feb 19 @ 11:14 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Upgraded a few of my plugins so I've started with x64 a bit more seriously.

Some of the shaders look amazing now but some don't look right (don't look like they do on the web)

this one for example, looks right on x86 but x64 one quarter of the screen looks wrong (stars far too uniform), there are others, I can post if you want https://www.shadertoy.com/view/Xdl3D2 | view on shadertoy | copy link

发表时间 Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 7:31 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
ThomAce Van Doom wrote :
Drag&Drop of files from explorer to VDJ is not working in 64bit v8.3 b4742..
It has been fixed already for next Build

发表时间 Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 7:44 am
locodog wrote :
Upgraded a few of my plugins so I've started with x64 a bit more seriously.

Some of the shaders look amazing now but some don't look right (don't look like they do on the web)

this one for example, looks right on x86 but x64 one quarter of the screen looks wrong (stars far too uniform), there are others, I can post if you want https://www.shadertoy.com/view/Xdl3D2 | view on shadertoy | copy link

Same for me too, I've quite a few which don't look as seen on ST

发表时间 Mon 04 Feb 19 @ 11:21 am
djdad wrote :
ThomAce Van Doom wrote :
Drag&Drop of files from explorer to VDJ is not working in 64bit v8.3 b4742..
It has been fixed already for next Build

Thank you djdad. Unfortunately I have not received any mail notification about your response from the forum.

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 4:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Email ?
anyways, Build 4756 has been released as new Early Access, so if you have the EarlyAccessUpdates setting enabled, you should get a prompt to update to Build 4765 which offers the fix i mentioned in my last post.

发表时间 Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 4:30 pm
Used the the 64 bit twice far. Tonight the latest early release (doesn't that sound funny) I had trouble loading decks from my mixer (Hercules compact... karaoke night). I did notice CPU usage is significantly lower than the 32 bit.

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 3:30 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
What do you mean by trouble?

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 3:34 am
Adion wrote :
What do you mean by trouble?

Sorry I meant to post more details last night; but it was a long day. I use a simple controller, Hercules Compact, for karaoke night and a few times trying to load a song using the CUE button. specifically with Deck 1.

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 12:01 pm
ewitlesPRO InfinityMember since 2006
why does this install in the x86 folder in windows? is there a difference?

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 3:55 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Any chance the freestyle plugin will be brought over to 64?

Also I seem to be having an issue where my frame rates drop to the teens when using shader. It happens halfway through my show.

发表时间 Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 10:51 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
How is this version going?

I plan to upgrade from 8.2 to 64bit.
I like 8.2!

发表时间 Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 4:05 pm
VDJ Ron wrote :
How is this version going?

I plan to upgrade from 8.2 to 64bit.
I like 8.2!

If you like 8.2, you'll love 2018 version :) its not a dramatically new version - based on same engine etc.
Just great new features you'll enjoy.. and 64-bit version is working great as well

(Besides it runs side by side your 32 bit version, so you can have both on your computer)

发表时间 Sat 09 Mar 19 @ 4:31 pm
VDJ RonPRO InfinityMember since 2010
I have run both side by side and remember having some kind of database problem. I then just uninstalled 64bit. VDJ8.2 is so stable and reliable that I'm not in a mad rush to upgrade.

发表时间 Thu 14 Mar 19 @ 2:44 am
VDJ Ron wrote :
VDJ8.2 is so stable and reliable that I'm not in a mad rush to upgrade.

VirtualDJ 2018 is so stable, and with tons of improvements, you should rush to upgrade :)

发表时间 Tue 19 Mar 19 @ 10:54 am
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
VDJ Ron wrote :
VDJ8.2 is so stable and reliable that I'm not in a mad rush to upgrade.

VirtualDJ 2018 is so stable, and with tons of improvements, you should rush to upgrade :)

3rd party apps like milkdrop and many many others force some of us to stay with 32 bit. Shaders are just going back to serato dj 2013 visuals. Sorry.

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 4:44 am
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
burnyabad wrote :
.Shaders are just going back to serato dj 2013 visuals. Sorry.

Would you mind to talk about this issue? In fact I am realising that Shaders are not working so fluid in my 64 bits version meanwhile were perfect in the 32 bits one.

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 6:04 am
serieB wrote :

I am realising that Shaders are not working so fluid in my 64 bits version meanwhile were perfect in the 32 bits one.

The opposite here, and think for most that will be true. 64-bit will improve quality on video mixing, shaders etc.
But could be your computer is a bit slow if not fluid, or that you tried not same shaders as on 32 bit, some shaders are demanding

发表时间 Wed 20 Mar 19 @ 9:58 am
83%