快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: VirtualDJ 2018 Windows 64-bit - Page: 4

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Just disable two services and you'll never ever get any updates.

You can also install various programs to completely disable all the telemetry.

Takes less than 5 minutes. Job done.

发表时间 Sat 17 Nov 18 @ 10:29 am

发表时间 Sat 17 Nov 18 @ 8:31 pm
kradcliffe wrote :
Just disable two services and you'll never ever get any updates.

You can also install various programs to completely disable all the telemetry.

Takes less than 5 minutes. Job done.

Which 2 services? Thanks in advance for your help.

I discovered "ShutUp 10" but would like to learn how to completely shut down the services that cause win 10 to update whenever it feels like updating.

发表时间 Mon 19 Nov 18 @ 11:57 am
none of the third party things are really necessary.
type Update in the search box then click on Settings, Advanced options and just turn it all off. it's really that simple.

发表时间 Mon 19 Nov 18 @ 12:24 pm
wildcountryclub wrote :
type Update in the search box then click on Settings, Advanced options and just turn it all off. it's really that simple.

That doesn't stop automatic updates. Not even "msconfig" and disabling windows updates stops auto updates in win 10. If there's a hack, I've tried it and unfortunately it doesn't work on the hone version of win 10. Maybe it works on the pro version.

This is one of the reasons why so many users are reluctant to upgrade their OS, but I understand that eventually we will all need to upgrade.

发表时间 Mon 19 Nov 18 @ 3:56 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Even the home version allows you to delay options far enough to be outside your job though.

发表时间 Mon 19 Nov 18 @ 4:01 pm
Google is your friend.

One of the easiest ways to stop updates is to set the update service to log on to a guest account.

Lots of info online about how to do this and the fixes take literally seconds.

发表时间 Mon 19 Nov 18 @ 4:08 pm
Just downloaded it and will try to test it the soonest I can. Thanks for the link

发表时间 Sat 24 Nov 18 @ 12:55 pm
DJ FORMATPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2003
Has something changed in 64-bit version with the skin engine . As my covers are no longer around they are square . clip mask has stopped working in the 64-bit version that I applied to my skin ?

32 bit

64 bit

发表时间 Thu 20 Dec 18 @ 12:24 am
Running the 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions side by side...

Wouldn't it make sense to install the 32-bit version in \Program Files (x86)\VirtualDJ and the 64-bit version in \Program Files\VirtualDJ?

The program location has no relevance to the home folder right?

发表时间 Sun 30 Dec 18 @ 2:52 pm
JOSETHEDJ wrote :
wildcountryclub wrote :

That doesn't stop automatic updates. Not even "msconfig" and disabling windows updates stops auto updates in win 10. If there's a hack, I've tried it and unfortunately it doesn't work on the hone version of win 10. Maybe it works on the pro version.

This is one of the reasons why so many users are reluctant to upgrade their OS, but I understand that eventually we will all need to upgrade.

Click on updates and with that you can one click pause updates for 7 days .

发表时间 Mon 31 Dec 18 @ 9:58 am
djxhalxPRO (OEM)Member since 2014
When using VDJ 2016 64bit in more than 30fps (for example 60fps skin), its all good until you open up settings menu (goes back to 30fps in the background), or open up effects list (goes back to 30fps).

发表时间 Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 6:49 pm
That is indeed by design to give more gpu power to other programs when vdj is in the background.

发表时间 Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 6:56 pm
Adion wrote :
That is indeed by design to give more gpu power to other programs when vdj is in the background.

uh huh, mystery solved

发表时间 Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 7:03 pm
Adion wrote :

Then it's a bad design - I have good enough pc and I would like to have an option to have all around 165hz smooth experience with the software and not glitchy stuttery 30fps which looks like the program is having trouble keeping up.

发表时间 Mon 14 Jan 19 @ 10:47 pm
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
Only issue I have found, is the video effect negative isn't working.
Otherwise 64 seems pretty awesome.
Holy frames per second batman. I'm hitting theoretical 171 when set at 120. I don't need to be up that high, but that's a huge difference.

发表时间 Fri 25 Jan 19 @ 4:54 pm
I set fps for video and skin at 60fps and that seems to be a good middle ground for daily use. setting higher? sometimes... but not often.

发表时间 Fri 25 Jan 19 @ 8:57 pm
If you have higher refresh rate monitor (thatn standard 60) then setting it up to hit those max hz of the monitor is really a great idea. Super smooth, and super responsive - it's bad that 64bit version have some kind of a bug - so when you hit up settings or just click on effects scroll down menu the skin fps drops to default 30...

发表时间 Sat 26 Jan 19 @ 12:53 am
Jason KPRO InfinityMember since 2007
My karaoke files look like garbage. Hope this gets worked out soon. They're still readable, but just barely.

发表时间 Sat 26 Jan 19 @ 7:12 pm
Tried the karaoke files I have here, and all are working fine, which type of files are they?
Can you post a screenshot of how they look for you?

发表时间 Mon 28 Jan 19 @ 4:52 am
67%