快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Coming soon: DDJ-RZX and Novation Launchpad Pro

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello All,

I recently noticed in the Supported controllers page that the DDJ-RZX and Novation Launchpad Pro ARE COMING SOON to be natively supported.
First I couldn't believe my eyes because I was dreaming of it for a long time since I am using now the DDJ-SZ with the Launchpad MKII.
Does anyone have an idea about the term SOON, how much time will it take? I am really excited waiting for both controllers to be fully supported, I have a hell lot of work to do with this combination.

Regards

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 18 @ 1:20 pm
I own an SZ and RZ. The SZ is in my opinion a better controller than the RZ. I know you are speaking of the rzx, but its just an rz with video mixing onboard. The SZ uses hardware but the RZ must use software internal for the mixer. Just a note.

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 18 @ 1:32 pm
Yes, you're right, I noticed that in the configuration manual of the DDJ-RZ, but I am still waiting the RZX maybe it will be External Mixer mode which is better in my opinion than using the internal software mode, we have same ideas over here. Maybe the RZX with VDJ 2018 with the advanced video features will be a great combination.

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 18 @ 1:37 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
DDJ-RZX will be supported in next EA (could be a week, few days but no ETA)
Launchpad Pro wont be available in next EA but will be soon after.

BTW, just to clarify, LaunchPad MKII is already supported.

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 18 @ 2:07 pm
Hello djdad, thanks for the reply.
I am already using launchpad mkII and it works smoothly. Good to know about the RZX. Thanks

发表时间 Tue 28 Aug 18 @ 2:22 pm
Both RZ and RZX can be used as hardware mixers instead of software if you like.
DDJ-RZ offers an alternative mapping for hardware mode, and RZX will do the same as well.

As for the hardware vs software mixer there are pros and cons for both modes. Software mixer is not a bad thing and it's the default mode for all R (Rekordbox) series models. Also SZ2 uses software mixing (with a bit of weirdness that's out of the scope of this post) which means that Serato is also heading that direction as well

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 8:41 am
PhantomDeejay wrote :
As for the hardware vs software mixer there are pros and cons for both modes.

Hi Georges, Can you please clarify what is the pros and cons of each mode, so I can have a reference to choose which mode suits more my style.
Thank you

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 9:50 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
burnyabad wrote :
I know you are speaking of the rzx, but its just an rz with video mixing onboard.

I own and use an RZX; it is not just an RZ with video screens - for example it has the jog wheels from a CDJ2000NXS2, rather than the more traditional controller style found on the SZ and RZ.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 1:16 pm
Hey Scott I am having a few issues with this latest build. I also own an RXZ and this build doesn't seem to be working for me man. My computer is seeing the RZX but I have lost a few fundamental controls, no crossfader or channel controls, no platter control, and no screens. Any suggestions would be great

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 3:46 pm
djdad wrote :
DDJ-RZX will be supported in next EA (could be a week, few days but no ETA)

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 4:27 pm
platinummobiledjs wrote :
Hey Scott I am having a few issues with this latest build. I also own an RXZ and this build doesn't seem to be working for me man. My computer is seeing the RZX but I have lost a few fundamental controls, no crossfader or channel controls, no platter control, and no screens. Any suggestions would be great

The latest early access build is required see here
https://www.virtualdj.com/products/virtualdj/changelog.html?view=advanced

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 4:47 pm
Hang on, so it was released on the 24th but DJDAD posted yesterday (28th) saying there's no ETA?

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 4:53 pm
Ok so i've heard some people have it working i'm still having trouble

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 7:04 pm

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 7:09 pm

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 7:21 pm
wicked mix are you on facebook and can you take a look at the video that i just posted to the Virtual DJ page on there

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 7:30 pm
For users that have the RZX:

FIRST: Download and install the screens skin http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80833
SECOND: Use one of the factory default mappers. This means that if you used the previous beta mapper, you'll have to delete it from your system and redo any possible changes you may have made since
THIRD: Ensure that you have enabled VirtualDJ to access both "private" and "public" networks on your Firewall. That's critical because the screens on DDJ-RZX operate via a network connection.

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 9:18 pm
groovindj wrote :
Hang on, so it was released on the 24th but DJDAD posted yesterday (28th) saying there's no ETA?

DDJ-RZX was pushed on August 29th as a silent update. It did not require a new build in order to work, hence it works with build 4537 released a few days ago.
Instead of waiting the next EA build we choose to release it as soon as it was ready!

发表时间 Wed 29 Aug 18 @ 9:21 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)