快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ and home soundsystem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

This Saturday i was playing inside a house that has its own sound system. I connected my Denon MC4000 to my laptop as shown here.

I used the AUX RCA to connect to the house sound system.
However there was static and humming from the speakers in the house when volume was completely down..
I used the same setup a week ago and worked really well. Also used the booth to rca outputs the change the connection but the static when volume was completely down could be heard.

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 18 @ 2:30 pm
Sounds like you could use a ground loop isolator
Search for a rca ground loop isolator.

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 18 @ 2:49 pm
wickedmix wrote :
Sounds like you could use a ground loop isolator
Search for a rca ground loop isolator.

I also used/tried the booth out output TRS ---RCA and the issue /humming or static was still there.

发表时间 Mon 06 Aug 18 @ 2:57 pm
newmskiHome userMember since 2005
altonbrinja wrote :
This Saturday i was playing inside a house that has its own sound system. I connected my Denon MC4000 to my laptop as shown here.

I used the AUX RCA to connect to the house sound system.

Hi, I have the same controller as well. You probably already know this, but the Aux is an input device on the MC4000, you are best to use the RCA connections (Unbalanced) which are next to the Aux for the output to the sound system.

Also, check the audio output settings on your laptop, which soundcard Windows has set as default. Don't let it use the Denon as default, set it to the internal soundcard, then set the Denon as the output device (which shows you have) within Virtual DJ. Check also the input settings on the Sound / Recording devices, turn off any extras that may have been set under Soud Control Panel under Windows...

发表时间 Tue 07 Aug 18 @ 11:38 am
newmskiHome userMember since 2005
Also, I forgot to add, uninstall the ASIO drivers, use the Wasapi (inbuilt) audio drivers to Windows. I had a problem a while ago with the Asio, KRadcliffe, one of the other members on here advised me of this as well, and since then, the audio has been fine and still sounds crisp. So try that.

发表时间 Tue 07 Aug 18 @ 11:40 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002

发表时间 Thu 09 Aug 18 @ 4:25 am
newmski wrote :
Also, I forgot to add, uninstall the ASIO drivers, use the Wasapi (inbuilt) audio drivers to Windows. I had a problem a while ago with the Asio, KRadcliffe, one of the other members on here advised me of this as well, and since then, the audio has been fine and still sounds crisp. So try that.

Thank you for all your suggestions. I am using a MacBook Pro (i believe i removed the ASIO drivers since i had Hercules MK2 for ages)
I followed up the set up with Denon MC4000 that the VDJ8 Manual described. The humming (ground loop) as described is sporadic. Other times has not been an issue.
Also i tried using the unbalanced RCA Outputs as shown in the blue circle BUT I get NO SOUND out of them. I got sound of the Booth Out only.

发表时间 Sun 12 Aug 18 @ 11:32 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)