快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Skins

话题: attention skin builders

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

im looking for someone who is good with skins to build me a skin for my tracktor kontrol s4 if anyone is interested id greatly appreciate it

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 5:49 pm
What's wrong with all the existing skins?

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 6:57 pm
I like them I just wanted one to look like my controller more for the look of it I guess

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 7:22 pm
Well from a logical POV, anything that's physically on the S4 doesn't need to be shown on the skin, so any skin that has a browser, shows track info for each deck & info about what the FX and pads are doing, will be just fine.

I'm typing this on a keyboard connected to my computer. I don't also need to have a picture of the keyboard on screen. It's not necessary because I have the physical keyboard.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 7:47 pm
I understand that I just seen everyone with the pioneer skins and all that and I thought it would be cool to have one and I was willing to pay someone to do t

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 8:18 pm
so im guessing no one is interested in making some cash to make me a skin cause I cant figure it out lol

发表时间 Sun 22 Jul 18 @ 7:07 pm
groovindj wrote :
Well from a logical POV, anything that's physically on the S4 doesn't need to be shown on the skin, so any skin that has a browser, shows track info for each deck & info about what the FX and pads are doing, will be just fine.

I'm typing this on a keyboard connected to my computer. I don't also need to have a picture of the keyboard on screen. It's not necessary because I have the physical keyboard.

best answer ive ever seen :-) i get so tired of djs asking for skins that look like the dang dj gear in front of them.. it just makes no sense to me anyhoo..ima have to steal your quote LOL

发表时间 Fri 27 Jul 18 @ 2:26 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)