快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Virtual DJ CUE prob

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,
I'm very cunfused, sitting about 2 hours in front of my VMS4 and can't find the error. Thign is it works perfect for years.
CUE on Headphone pre listen mode is working fine.
But when I start VDJ and let Deck 1 and 2 Controller at 0 then Cue on deck 1 and 2 is working fine. I can switch pre listen on and off by pushing Cue-Button.
As soon as I shift Deck Controlle up a little, Pre Listen disappears and I only have the live signal on Headphone with corresponding volume as selected as controller.
You also can't preview the 2. Deck anymore, you can only listen, if fader is on other Deck or in the middel and I move up controller.

I'd quiet happy if anyone is having some hint form me.
Thanks a lot Michael

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 18 @ 10:03 am
Could you post a screenshot of your audio config please. Also, what version of the American Audio ASIO driver are you using.
Is your Pc running Win 10?

发表时间 Sat 14 Jul 18 @ 11:06 am
Hi Micky,

thanks for you reply, actual I use ASIO 1.20 also tried 1.07. Windows 10 is fresh installation now with latest version.

I tried those 3 configurations:

here are my options, too.

Thanks Michael

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 7:30 am
Not sure if it will help you with the cue part or not, but out of curiosity, why do you have deck 1 on chan3-4 and deck 2 on chan5-6? In my experience my setup needs to have outs be on 1-2 for deck 1 and 1-2 for deck 2. Then any other outs (like if I had monitors or whatnot) could be on 3-4. Then again, this is with an RMX2 and using XLR outs.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 8:18 am
Any reason you are still using version 7?

You’ll find everything is much easier in version 8/2018. One button to set your audio correctly and much improved sound engine to name but two things.

You have a pro license so it’s free too.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 12:51 pm
Thanks for Update, Version 8 its free? Its a cost thing why i use Version 7, can I update for free?

Thanks Michael

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 12:53 pm
You have a Pro license so there's no additional cost to use VDJ 8. It's a free upgrade.

You can also use 8 alongside 7 until you're ready to leave 7 behind.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 12:58 pm
michaelstraub wrote :
Thanks for Update, Version 8 its free? Its a cost thing why i use Version 7, can I update for free?

Thanks Michael

the update is free with your license just use you login for this forum to validate you license in VDJ 8

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 12:59 pm
Michaelstraub, you need to get out more. You have been here since 2006, how is it that you don't know that "all" updates and upgrades have been free? Must be those German women keeping you dazed and confused. Wow, that's a great idea for a song...……… let me get busy.

发表时间 Sun 15 Jul 18 @ 9:21 pm
Hey "A Man and His Music", for me VDJ 7 works fine for years, never change a running system. It's like a tool you love since years...

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 18 @ 6:42 am
Just tried out VDJ 8, that is really a win and all channels are working as I'd expect!.

Thanks you all for you support...now I can go out with my wife again ;-)

发表时间 Mon 16 Jul 18 @ 7:18 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)