快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Latest build crashing...help

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Good evening guys. I just limped through a Wedding using Algoriddim DJ, as the latest build of VDJ was going into a continuous reboot any time I started typing in the search. The event went well to start, played the first 3 hours for cocktails, and dinner on an auto mix playlist, When the dancing started I played for about an hour (I don't use effects or scratch, just beatmixing), After this fourth hour while a track was playing I typed in the search field and the music stopped, VDJ disappeared from my screen and reloaded pretty much instantly. There was no crash report and the track that was playing was still loaded on the deck and the playback position was in the exact spot it was when it crashed. So I continued the song, and went to search again, about three characters in, in crashed again the exact same way. Switched to by backup MBP, and played a couple of tracks with no issues. Rebooted primary MBP, and started playing, again it let me play three tracks and then crashed while typing in the search. I launched DJay and finished the night on the same computer and controller. I have used VDJ since about 2003 and this was the first time this happened to me. My VDJ upgraded this week to latest build (non beta).

MBP Specs
Sierra 10.12.6
VDJ 8.2 (latest update)
2012 15" MBP
2.7GHz Quad
16GB Ram
2 TB Evo840 SSDs in RAID 0
NVidea GT650m with 1GB Ram
Controller = Pioneer DDJ-SZ

Can someone get me the link to the older builds so I can downgrade a version or two (which were working)

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 4:27 am

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 4:51 am
Thanks, I did not realize it was set to early access. It downloaded build 4435. So I guess this is now a bug report on the newest pre-release.

发表时间 Sat 16 Jun 18 @ 5:01 am
Erm... forgive probable dummy question... but now that I've downloaded the 2020 build I wanted .... where is it? I mean, there isn't two Virtual DJ applications in my applications now. There's only the original one I wanted to downgrade. Do I have to change file names or something?

[I've got a MacBook Late-2013 w/ Catalina.... the 2021 build is making my processor fan go crazy]

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 10:55 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Waking up a 2 years old thread ^^

if 2021 builds are making your processor fan go crazy there are chance stems to be the reason
you can disable them using setting mathEngine to off (in a way to verify)

to download previous 2020 version without stems (i think b5874)
https://www.virtualdj.com/download/build.html
(not sure about Catalina support)

发表时间 Tue 25 Aug 20 @ 12:30 pm
Disabling the stems worked!! I am forever thankful!! Ahhh the sweet sound of silence. The angry processor was making me sweat. Apologies for rehashing an old topic ;) I took a giant time lapse from DJing while the events stopped... long time bunkering. Again, you're the best!! Thank you.

发表时间 Wed 26 Aug 20 @ 10:58 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)