快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Controller stopped working

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi i had a gig tonight my controller stopped working for no reason vdj program didnt crash no over use of cpr
Just stopped like it had lost vdj completely i had to re start laptop then fine nothing after that
This is the 1st time in over 2 years ive had a problem im.at a loss as to what the problem was i have a pioneer ddj sx its in.perfect working order and my laptop is not out dated or old its like vdj just stopped and cut my contoller off it would not respond to anything play button volumes gains nothing
MID SONG

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 12:00 am
sounds like you lost USB connection maybe a new cable can help

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 12:58 am
Computers and electronic gadgets like controllers are sensitive things. Possibly there was a glitch in the mains supply (a spike or some noise) that caused your computer or controller - or both - to misbehave. This could be as simple as another electrical item in the venue switching on or off.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 7:06 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Did you also lose Sound when this happened ?

Next time (hopefully not) you can try to ..
Goto VDJ Settings->Controllers tab->right-click on the controller and choose "Reconnect" .. see if that helps.

发表时间 Sat 09 Jun 18 @ 2:29 pm
thanks guys i think it was the midi cable i was using i had another gig last night went back to my old cable not a problem ran fine thanks for your responses

发表时间 Sun 10 Jun 18 @ 12:49 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)