快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Hot Cues Are Off On Deck 1 When Touching Controller Wheel

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

I started experiencing a problem today with my Denon MC7000 controller. I am running virtual dj 8.2 on a Mac with High Sierra 10.13.4. When I press any Cue while touching the controller wheel of Deck 1, the cue is off to the back or to the front of where it is supposed to be. Decks 2, 3 and 4 are OK. When I press a cue on deck 1 without touching the deck wheel, the cue works as expected. I am running the latest version of virtual dj and upgraded the firmware on the controller to the latest version, dropped and recreated the cues, but the problem persist. This is affecting my ability to scratch off cue points at this time, but has been working without a problem for over 6 months. Any suggestions from any of the gurus on this forum?

发表时间 Mon 21 May 18 @ 6:47 pm
I have reset the initial factory settings and everything is working now. If anyone could provide some info as to which setting may have caused this issue, it will be greatly appreciated.

发表时间 Mon 21 May 18 @ 9:38 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Seems like a custom mapping issue. If you have created a Custom Mapping, select it in VDJ Settings-->Controllers tab (with the Denon selected from left)
If you get the same issue as above, then select the "factory default" Mapping again.

发表时间 Tue 22 May 18 @ 6:35 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)