快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Can VDJ use with an Livid DS1 controller and Maya 44 USB soundcard?

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hello everybody!

I'm using VDJ for a couple of years in the same configuration with lots of fun! Now it's time to make a change but i'm not sure if it works what i want.

I have a Livid DS1 midi controller. At this moment the USB connector has been broken, but i'm pretty sure it's repairable. The DS1 is a controller that looks and feels like an normal analog mixing console. It has 8 channels, each with some Rotary potentiometers (no encoders) and a 60mm fader. It's rock solid build. It also have one master fader output, and some buttons and Rotary encoders.

I also have an Audiotrak Maya 44 USB soundcard, which has 2 stereo inputs and 2 stereo outputs.

I would like to know if its possible to use the Livid as a real "software based" mixer with VDJ. Like this example:

Use the 2 (or maybe 4) virtual DJ decks respectivly with the 2 (or 4) first channels of the livid, and the 2 inputs of the soundcard with channels 5 and 6 of the Livid. In this case, the Livid works like a real mixer but with integration of VDJ and the soundcard to all the channels.

I do not know if VDJ is capable to route the channels and using all the knobs of the livid?

发表时间 Mon 21 May 18 @ 11:41 am

发表时间 Mon 21 May 18 @ 4:46 pm
Hello groovindj,

Thank you for helping me out!

I'm aware of the complicity when creating a new mapping for non-exist midi controller. The only thing i would like to know is if VDJ is capable of routing the audio signals from my soundcard inputs to the outputs, and can be controlled with the knobs and faders on the DS1.

发表时间 Mon 21 May 18 @ 7:04 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)