快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: Equalizer 30 - Page: 1

发表时间 Thu 17 May 18 @ 8:29 pm
what's a good default setting ?

Does anyone have any settings they can share ?

Thanks.

发表时间 Mon 03 Sep 18 @ 10:43 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
It's an equalizer, so it's usually used to correct the sound.
It will therefore completely depend on the music you play, the sound system you use, the riom acoustics and the wanted sound what a good setting is.

发表时间 Tue 04 Sep 18 @ 5:42 am
muy bueno pero aun esperamos mas. similar a este efecto deberia existir uno q divida en 2 salidas mono y q en cada linea se aplique cortes de frecuencia para bajo y medio brillo la siguiente linea.. gracias en todo caso. es de mucha ayuda..

发表时间 Tue 11 Dec 18 @ 7:17 pm
0rafa0PRO InfinityMember since 2012
equalizer for macintosh systems? where is it?

发表时间 Wed 12 Jun 19 @ 10:26 pm
Hello I was using EQ 10 with Mac but it no longer shows up. Is there a way to get this to work with Virtual DJ 8?

发表时间 Sat 15 Jun 19 @ 7:11 pm
Please update for 64bit... Used with 32bit VDJ 2018 to increase bass a little, but can't find it in VDJ 2020

发表时间 Sat 28 Sep 19 @ 10:37 am
KleinerEisbaer666 wrote :
to increase bass a little

Why can't you just turn up the 'low' EQ on the mixer? Or you could use EQ10. Or you could use a VST plugin.

发表时间 Sat 28 Sep 19 @ 10:55 am
groovindj wrote :
KleinerEisbaer666 wrote :
to increase bass a little

Why can't you just turn up the 'low' EQ on the mixer? Or you could use EQ10. Or you could use a VST plugin.

I run EQ30 on master in auto-start to increase bass permanently.

发表时间 Sat 28 Sep 19 @ 12:27 pm
RanikiPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Is there an EQ 30 for Mac?

I notice that in the old downloads for VDJ 8 there used to be a pc and a mac version, but it doesn't appear in the 'extensions' tab within 2020 or in the 'Audio Effects' download page......

Many Thanks.

发表时间 Wed 23 Oct 19 @ 2:09 pm
HI Groovindj,

Re. your response to my posting this on another forum....

Groovindj wrote :
"You already posted this question three days ago here...
If you care to follow the download link at the top of that thread (also posted below), you can see that there is no Mac version.
https://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?addonid=80774"

Yes, I know I had already posted this - and had not received any reply. Given that this forum does not seem to be particularly visible unless you are looking for it, I wasn't sure if anyone would have seen it so I posted it on another forum - which seems reasonable enough to me so sorry if it has upset anyone

Re. your answer - thanks, but I as I said in my post I had already looked there and seen that there was not a download any longer when there used to be one - so I was wondering what had happened and whether it was likely to be updated. A question that I unfortunately still don't have an answer to. Cheers

发表时间 Sat 26 Oct 19 @ 4:13 pm
Raniki wrote :
so I posted it on another forum

No - you posted it in another area of this forum. There's only one VirtualDJ forum.

The forum guidelines used to state that spamming (posting the same thing several times) was not permitted. Checking now, I see that this rule has been removed - so I guess now it's OK to do so. :-)

发表时间 Sat 26 Oct 19 @ 6:30 pm
In danger of going off topic here Groovin.... but looking at the list there appear to be:

1 x Community (Board?)
3 x Discussions (General, Music, Video) - Also called 'forums' in their header titles
and Numerous Forums (Asian, Balkan, Dutch, French, German,.....Addons....)

:-) :-D

Anyway whether you want to call them forums, sections, pages etc sorry if I upset, but it seemed a reasonable thing to do at that time under those circumstances (wouldn't normally cross post as a matter of course) and as I said before, sorry if I upset or offended...

发表时间 Sat 26 Oct 19 @ 8:08 pm
i cannot download the graphic eq 30

发表时间 Sat 11 Jan 20 @ 6:02 pm
I can only download the eq10 within the software. Why?

发表时间 Sat 25 Jan 20 @ 10:04 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
That's how it works now.

发表时间 Sat 25 Jan 20 @ 10:06 am
It's only available for the 32 bit version of VDJ. If you're running the 64 bit version, it does not show in the search results because it's not compatible.

发表时间 Sat 25 Jan 20 @ 10:34 am
Any info on EQ30 being updated for 64-bit use? This was a great tool when doing a walk-in show where you don't have access to the house EQ. EQ10 carves too wide for most situations. EQ30 is a scalpel while EQ10 is a dull butter knife.

发表时间 Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 8:20 pm
You can use any VST EQ (even parametric EQ) if you require that much of control.
(I don't know if and when EQ30 is gonna get updated. I just wanted to give you an alternative solution)

发表时间 Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 8:28 pm

发表时间 Mon 16 Nov 20 @ 9:28 pm
80%