快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: LoopOut

发表时间 Thu 17 May 18 @ 8:15 pm
Greetings I'm trying to get the loop out effect into the master effect panel currently it only shows on each individual deck. I tried and failed to assign this to a custom button on my controller. thanx

发表时间 Tue 04 Sep 18 @ 1:49 pm
Hi, it would seem at some point recently this effect has lost the ability to loop WITHOUT fading out?

Certainly last year it was able to loop a certain amount of times & continue playing, now it can't with fading out?

发表时间 Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 11:39 am
DJPhallus wrote :
Hi, it would seem at some point recently this effect has lost the ability to loop WITHOUT fading out?

Certainly last year it was able to loop a certain amount of times & continue playing, now it can't with fading out?

Do you mean without stop?
That is working fine here (latest public build 5046)

发表时间 Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 12:12 pm
No, it will carry on without stopping but will always fade in some way whilst looping.

发表时间 Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 2:23 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
If it's not stopping and not fading, don't you mean to use a normal loop?

发表时间 Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 3:07 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
*interjecting*
@adion
Almost a standard loop but there's a countdown to release.

I can see another plugin here, but why is it always loops with me...

发表时间 Mon 01 Jul 19 @ 6:10 pm
This is the code I have which used to to do a 4 beat loop 8 times & then carry on playing, simple

deck 1 effect_active 2 'loop out' & effect_slider 2 1 65% & effect_slider 2 2 28% & effect_button 2 1 off & effect_button 2 2 off

Now it fades out whilst looping - either a normal fade out or a filter high/low fade out. So something has clearly changed with the effect or VDJ itself.

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 19 @ 8:49 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's the fx that changed, loop out is now native to vdj.
If you still have the old .dll you could rename it and it will work but you could hold on, I've got a new plugin planned.

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 19 @ 11:49 am
Ah that would explain it, thanks!

What's the new plugin you have planned?

发表时间 Tue 02 Jul 19 @ 3:43 pm
Surprised that doesn't already exist... A much needed next generation looper with auto halfing, lengthening booth for loop cont and size

发表时间 Wed 03 Jul 19 @ 7:35 pm
Sounds good Locodog, let us know when it's ready to go.

It's seems the fade out issue has been fixed with latest build (v8.3 b5186)

发表时间 Mon 05 Aug 19 @ 8:39 pm
This effect is awesome, but on the DDJ-1000 both the Level/Depth knob as well as the "BEAT" buttons both change the length of loop.
Semantically this kinda makes sense, since the knob changes the first slider, which is also designated as the beat length, which is what the buttons change.

So i propose that the order of the effect controls are changed so that the overall length of the effect (called "Count" in the effects panel) should be the first knob. This will allow users to set all the other settings you are less likely to change while performing before hand, and those two params you're likely to change on-the-fly using the controller.
Either the Count or the Length should be on the Beat buttons (the beat param) and the other one as the first knob. The second knob should be the mode param, so that you can change the strength of the filters on the fly (on the DDJ-1000 using shift + Level).

If the author doesn't want to implement this, but it can be done without crazy amounts of conditional scripting, please let me know. I know that every hardware is specific and this order may be detremental somewhere else.

发表时间 Sat 24 Oct 20 @ 9:09 pm