快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: New Pioneer DDJ-1000 - Page: 13

由于该帖子的部分内容已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bagpussPRO InfinityMember since 2003
lucas569 wrote :
Anybody else experience a tiny hiss sound in the earphones when no music is playing?
this same problem has been brought up over at the pioneer dj forum by a few members.

Yes it's there.

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 10:50 am
gmediaPRO InfinityMember since 2007
ALERT!:

A new Pioneer DDJ-1000 firmware update just dropped today. I tried it and could not get DDJ to show up as an audio card. I mean, it recognized that it had an audio card and asked if you wanted to use it, but it did not show up for anything in the Audio section. Control was fine.

We (VDJ support) tried the previous driver, and it worked. So, unless it is just on my setup (which I doubt), I would wait for VDJ to fix this before updating your driver.

I may have known it was the new driver if I hadn't gotten the DDJ just today. I downloaded the latest driver like the VDJ tutorial said.

Just an FYI. Let me know if any of you get the March 19th, 2018 Pioneer driver going.

Chris

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 6:06 pm
Also, what do you guys use for a "Stop" (not pause) button? I'm not seeing anything.

Sometimes we need to stop a track on one of the decks and start it over, especially if we were listening to it in the headphones first and need to start the track over.

Chris

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 7:01 pm

It's April not March, the firmware is a month old.

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 10:22 pm
gmedia wrote :
ALERT!:

A new Pioneer DDJ-1000 firmware update just dropped today. I tried it and could not get DDJ to show up as an audio card. I mean, it recognized that it had an audio card and asked if you wanted to use it, but it did not show up for anything in the Audio section. Control was fine.

We (VDJ support) tried the previous driver, and it worked. So, unless it is just on my setup (which I doubt), I would wait for VDJ to fix this before updating your driver.

I may have known it was the new driver if I hadn't gotten the DDJ just today. I downloaded the latest driver like the VDJ tutorial said.

Just an FYI. Let me know if any of you get the March 19th, 2018 Pioneer driver going.

Chris

i have the latest driver and my set up works fine. What version of VDJ are you running? you on mac or pc?

发表时间 Thu 19 Apr 18 @ 11:29 pm

I've had an issue with the DDJ on two occassions now (last two gigs).

After playing for several hours the sound lets out some strange digital distortion noises (almost like a dial up modem sound, but punchier), it happened for a few seconds, the controller displays flickered while this was going on, and VDJ was also flickering, it disappeared for a second, then came back and the sound resumed as normal. Everything held up fine for the rest of the night.

In a previous gig the digital noise seemed related to the use of the loop button on deck B, as everytime I set the loop the loud noises started, and turning off the loop made the noises stop, as soon as I loaded another song onto the deck, the loop function resumed as normal, and there was no other instance of the problem.

发表时间 Sat 21 Apr 18 @ 3:44 am
I wasn't getting any alerts to your posts and thought you were all just jerks :) lol I don't know why I assume that if I post on a thread that I am subscribed.

Why am I stuck in March!?! lol Now I feel like a nerd :) My birthday is in March, so I just stretch it as long as possible.

Anyway, VDJ tech support just rolled back the driver to fix my issue. I have the latest VDJ. I'll have to do some investigating/testing.

The dual USB function is super cool!! I'm at a point in my career/life that I want to SIMPLIFY, but still deliver. I used to have two controllers and two laptops. It sounds like I just eliminated one controller. I mean, I still have a backup in the van though :)

Thanks guys!
Chris

发表时间 Tue 24 Apr 18 @ 5:56 pm
knock on wood i havent had any problems so far... aside from a hiss in the headphones when in a quite room and no music.

发表时间 Sat 28 Apr 18 @ 1:50 am
So booth out will definitely do the trick. Thank you guys! My subs have a built-in crossover, so that will work great!

A few other things...

Is there any way to change the track time on the jog wheel to "time remaining" instead of current?

Is there a way to map the touchpads to trigger DMX scenes/chases?

Thanks!!

Chris

发表时间 Sat 05 May 18 @ 12:11 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
gmedia wrote :
Is there any way to change the track time on the jog wheel to "time remaining" instead of current?

Yes. http://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/hardware/pioneer/ddj1000/settings.html (LCD OPTIONS)

gmedia wrote :
Is there a way to map the touchpads to trigger DMX scenes/chases?

Depends on what DMX application you are using and if there is a VirtualDJ Plugin for it. But better start a new topic for it, not entirely related to a specific controller.

发表时间 Sat 05 May 18 @ 12:17 pm
Thank you DJDad!

Chris

发表时间 Sat 05 May 18 @ 1:03 pm
Been using this for a few months now, many thanks to anyone involved in scripting it and hacking the display etc <3

I didn't come here because of this issue but figured I'd mention it just to see if it can be fixed anyway, I've only had it be a major problem once and fixed it quickly enough after that again.

The problem seems to be generated when setting any loop to a stationary song, it seems to scrub back and forth slightly which also pushes the loop to the end and back again which means that extending the loop from 4 to 8 might have you starting on the 5th beat when you hit play as it scrubbed back slightly to the end of the bar. It seems to be that on occasion when hitting play from this stationary loop that it gets stuck in a very small timeframe loop, perhaps smaller than 1/128 judging by the kinda sound coming from it, but it won't release or respond to most controls, my only fix seemed to be to instantly go back to the other song and try reload the track on the deck again... Thankfully I've caught it quickly and it didn't make much impact because of that.

Again, tonnes of thanks to all at atomix, everyone involved in making this controller usable on something other than Rekordbox (my 120k library takes a few minutes to load on RB, but less than 3 seconds on VDJ!)

发表时间 Fri 19 Oct 18 @ 8:06 pm
bagpuss wrote :

After playing for several hours the sound lets out some strange digital distortion noises (almost like a dial up modem sound, but punchier), it happened for a few seconds, the controller displays flickered while this was going on, and VDJ was also flickering, it disappeared for a second, then came back and the sound resumed as normal. Everything held up fine for the rest of the night.

In a previous gig the digital noise seemed related to the use of the loop button on deck B, as everytime I set the loop the loud noises started, and turning off the loop made the noises stop, as soon as I loaded another song onto the deck, the loop function resumed as normal, and there was no other instance of the problem.

Did u find a solution for this crackling sound ? im also having this problem :(

发表时间 Mon 22 Oct 18 @ 6:37 pm
Me too (not at my last party)

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 12:25 am
groovindj wrote :
arkadarka wrote :
will this not work with vdj?

Give them a chance! It's not even available yet.

I too would've liked to see something in the way of being able to play back files without a computer - even if it's very simplified 'emergency only' kind of thing. Really useful when disaster strikes, and should IMO be standard for DJ equipment at this price range and above. Even their RZX doesn't have USB playback, and it's their flagship unit, with proper sceens.

Having a mixer that still works is not much use if the decks can't be used. Needing to bring a separate playback device shouldn't be required when you've got all that lovely hardware in front of you.

I use a Kam Dual usb player, cant remember the model number off the top of my head, it was around £120, reads from usb (two slots), completely stand alone with two line outs, I run an Denon MC6000 in mixed mode , two analougel channels and two USB soundcard channels for VDJ, I keep two usb sticks , one with a selection of classic tracks suitable for most gigs , and one with current chart tracks, which I update before a gig .

Allows me to continue the night even if the computer is completely unavailable, never had that !, but useful if I need to reboot , and of course its completely seamless, usually load it up and start playback as I am setting up , then just drop the fader , knowing there is always something playing if I get dead air …

something like this

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ibiza-IDJ2-Dual-USB-Player/dp/B002YT154A

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 6:20 am

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 6:29 am
kjeldgaard83 wrote :
bagpuss wrote :

Did u find a solution for this crackling sound ? im also having this problem :(

Can you record the issue and upload to dropbox so I can hear the issue?

发表时间 Tue 23 Oct 18 @ 6:49 am

Does it work DDJ-1000 on VDJ?

发表时间 Wed 12 Dec 18 @ 8:19 pm
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
DjDaKsA wrote :

In the page 14 of a dedicated DDJ-1000 with VDJ thread you ask this? Really?

发表时间 Wed 12 Dec 18 @ 8:24 pm
serieB wrote :
DjDaKsA wrote :

In the page 14 of a dedicated DDJ-1000 with VDJ thread you ask this? Really?

I did not read posts and I simply asked if it worked or not ... If you have a normal answer you say and if you do not have any comments for no reason

发表时间 Wed 12 Dec 18 @ 8:51 pm
94%