快速登录:  

Forum: General Discussion

话题: Multiscreen Support for VDJ? - Page: 2

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

If you had a MacBook you could run 2 screens off of the thunderbolt ports and another from the HDMI out and then run another from the USB port.......

Or

You could just buy a Matrox Triple Head 2 Go and run 3 screens from a single MDP (mini display port)...... which is what I do for projection mapping with 3 projectors. This can also be done on the PC side as I have done and still do on occasion.

I think y’all are over complicating this......

Here’s a video from years ago I made showing what I did,

https://youtu.be/_FfpIRr2SEU

Now I was using projectors in that video but it will work with monitors as well.

And here’s a video showing the TH2G,

https://youtu.be/vLo35nOF-LU

It’s your best solution....

发表时间 Thu 18 Jan 18 @ 5:06 pm
Thanks for sharing. I will look at this too. Looks quite easy!

发表时间 Thu 18 Jan 18 @ 5:36 pm
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
For small screens like that USB would probably be the easiest to set up though.

发表时间 Thu 18 Jan 18 @ 9:15 pm
Adion wrote :
For small screens like that USB would probably be the easiest to set up though.

Yes I know. But if I want it easy I just buy Numark Dashboard. I want a custom build where I can say: Thats unique and fits my needs 110% :)

发表时间 Thu 18 Jan 18 @ 9:57 pm
Just some notes:

I did an extensive write up of USB to video way back when using USB 2 and tested 1920x1080. Worked ok depending on GPU. Some older NVIDIA GPUs had problems when using DirectX. There is an additional burden on the CPU due to driver interaction / compression which would be per extra USB monitor I believe (I only tested one monitor via USB 2). If I was to go this route today I would be using USB 3 for sure. I think everything still cost more for USB 3.

The 9 series of NVIDIA (970, 980, etc) support up to 3 monitors as far as I know. The NVIDIA 10 series (1060,1070, etc.) support up to 4 monitors. If you need to go to HDMI then use a display port to HDMI adapter. Connection factors for Laptops / Desktops may apply. Not sure what kind of connections you get when the 10 series is in a laptop but since it is the same chip that is used in a desktop (from what they say), I assume connections are similar.

发表时间 Fri 19 Jan 18 @ 5:02 pm
royvanmeel wrote :
I use the 3 (usb) lcd screens setup with my Pioneer DDJ-SZ controller for a while.
2x 7" lcd for both players and 1x 10" lcd in the middlke for the browser.

This way I can hide my laptop for drinks flying around (sometimes)
I have this all built in the flightcase with the controller.

At the moment, I use my other setup the most (2x Pioneer XDJ-700 and DJM900NXS2) Since the XDJ's have their own screen, I use the 10" screen only for the full browser (floating in a own window with the DjDad browser tweak tool in the VDJ download section)

If you have any questions about the setup etc. Send me a private message, then I can give you my email address to discuss this if you like?

Setup with DDJ-SZ and 3 screens (without laptop):

Setup I use the most (1x 10"screen with full browser):

I would love to know how you do this!!!

发表时间 Sat 20 Jan 18 @ 11:47 pm
What you want can be done, using the "window" element within the skin SDK. Then the windows can be dragged onto different monitors. You could have window one as deck one, window two as deck two, and the main view can be browser, mixer. The options are endless.

发表时间 Thu 15 Feb 18 @ 5:00 pm
Yeah, I said that back on Jan 11th if you read the thread...

发表时间 Thu 15 Feb 18 @ 10:00 pm
CannenPRO InfinityMember since 2016

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 10:08 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009

burnyabad wrote :

I would love to know how you do this!!!

royvanmeel wrote :
Addition: I use the software called "Actual Multi Monitor Tools" to choose which part of the laptop screen has to display on which USB screen.

发表时间 Fri 16 Feb 18 @ 10:56 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)