快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: b.3961 (EA) - Karaoke Singer from History causing crash

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Updated to EA b.3961 - when dragging a Karaoke song from history to Karaoke sidelist, immediate crash and re-start. Have tried several times, same thing happening each time.

发表时间 Wed 25 Oct 17 @ 1:15 pm
working fine with me.

If you're online when it happened, team will get the crash result.

发表时间 Wed 25 Oct 17 @ 3:03 pm
Has happened several times when I tried it.

发表时间 Wed 25 Oct 17 @ 11:03 pm
Team got the report... being fix in the next update.

发表时间 Thu 26 Oct 17 @ 3:23 pm
Thanks for fixing this.
For years I have created virtual Folders for each venue I provide karaoke for. Under those I created sub virtual folders for each regular singer and would add there usual songs under their respective sub virtual folder. I have often wished for the ability to drag from the singers virtual folder to karaoke and have he name auto-populate.
But, now with this new feature I can make something similar. I created a sub folder for the venue under the karaoke history folder and moved each singers .m3u playlist under it. (I had to move all the songs from the singers virtual folder to the karaoke playlist and populate each with the singers name. Then you can grab all the selections and move it to their playlist under karaoke history.) Now when I drag a song from there this new feature works as designed and populates the name.

Thanks this is a step toward better singer rotation. Hopefully we will continue to see improvements.

Thanks again

发表时间 Sun 29 Oct 17 @ 1:01 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)