快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Pioneer DDJ-SR2 Mapping For Mac

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi - MacBook Pro running latest OS. VDJ8 Pro Subscriber. Had some trouble with some used mixers, so I invested long-term in the DDJ-SR2. Great board, but I can’t use VDJ8 which is killer. Have a huge charity fundraiser (10/26/17) and wouldn’t want to risk it using “other” programs. Any help here with Midi Mapping & Soundcard detection issue would be much appreciated.

Also, any idea when it will be fully supported to be plug and play?

发表时间 Tue 10 Oct 17 @ 12:10 pm
Willing to provide info, as well as help test, in efforts of making this happen.

发表时间 Tue 10 Oct 17 @ 2:14 pm
djnet71PRO InfinityMember since 2007
clarke876 wrote :
Hi - MacBook Pro running latest OS. VDJ8 Pro Subscriber. Had some trouble with some used mixers, so I invested long-term in the DDJ-SR2. Great board, but I can’t use VDJ8 which is killer. Have a huge charity fundraiser (10/26/17) and wouldn’t want to risk it using “other” programs. Any help here with Midi Mapping & Soundcard detection issue would be much appreciated.

I use OS High SIerra the latest update and i just buy The SR2!!!
It seems to work properly with the latest Vdj version that i have.
Of course i download and install the drivers from PIoneer first.A job that i hadn't to do with my previous controller Denon DN MC6000 MK2! It is plug and play without drivers.
i haven't notice soundcard detection issue,may be it's too early for me.The only thing i notice is with the master leds.I have Peak Hold at any level of sound and i don't know if this is default from the controller or some issue

发表时间 Mon 27 Nov 17 @ 8:05 pm
clarke876 wrote :

发表时间 Wed 19 Dec 18 @ 4:25 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005

发表时间 Wed 19 Dec 18 @ 12:59 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)