快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: DDJ-SR Problem

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi,
I'm having an issue with tracks not playing on VDJ 8.2 (Mac version). The tracks will load the faders and tempo slider work but when i hit the play button the waveform "shakes" and will not play, also the cue button does not seem to do anything. I've updated the firmware and driver for the DDJ-SR, tried it without the mapping, tried it with the mapping. Any suggestions would be great!
Thank you

发表时间 Fri 06 Oct 17 @ 6:19 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Sounds like the soundcard is not initialized properly.

Does your OS see and recognize the soundcard?

发表时间 Fri 06 Oct 17 @ 7:19 am
I have the same issues. I upgrade the firmware and drivers, but it didn't work. I will try to erase my database and do a fresh start. I will do this in some other time.

发表时间 Fri 06 Oct 17 @ 8:47 pm
Go into your settings and make sure your soundcard is selected and channels 1&2 are on master

发表时间 Fri 06 Oct 17 @ 9:07 pm
renzauce wrote :
. I will try to erase my database and do a fresh start. I will do this in some other time.

It's not a database issue.
It's an issue regarding VDJ talking to your soundcard - and that it for some reason currently can't
The database.xml has nothing to do with that

发表时间 Mon 09 Oct 17 @ 9:23 pm
klausmogensen wrote :
renzauce wrote :
. I will try to erase my database and do a fresh start. I will do this in some other time.

It's not a database issue.
It's an issue regarding VDJ talking to your soundcard - and that it for some reason currently can't
The database.xml has nothing to do with that

it's works for me with some issues.

发表时间 Sat 14 Oct 17 @ 7:01 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)