快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Major audio glitches

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

For the past 2 weeks, I've been having audio glitches with with Vdj 8, the latest build. Sounds like someone accidentally touched the top of your controllers platter. It happens with both of my Mc6000Mk2 and Mcx8000. Dell laptop, Windows 10, i7 processor, 12 gigs of ram, nvidia video card with 4 gigs of ram dedicated to it.
Its very ramdom, can happen while loading a track, simply playing a track or just about any other feature vdj offers.
It happens with mp3 or mp4 videos.
I reverted back to the build right before the latest and the problem persists. Up until the latest build, I had no issues with any builds. Ive recently reverted back to Build 3696.
Still having major issues.
Any ideas on what could be causing this would be great.

发表时间 Sun 24 Sep 17 @ 12:08 am
increase you latency

发表时间 Sun 24 Sep 17 @ 1:21 am
Latency is set to automatic 512. This is whether im using my Mc6000Mk2 or my MCX8000. Still getting sound glitches.

发表时间 Fri 29 Sep 17 @ 10:16 pm
I use denon mc7000 and vdj and lately I'm experiencing glitchs maybe one or two a night and only lasts 1 to 3 seconds and can be in the middle of a set. It has my head wrecked can't figure it out anyone HELP ??

发表时间 Wed 26 Jun 19 @ 1:58 pm
PhilWPRO InfinityMember since 2011
Mac or PC? Version of VDJ?

Are you using ASIO or WASAPI drivers?

发表时间 Wed 26 Jun 19 @ 2:18 pm
What's your latency set to? Have you tried adjusting it?

发表时间 Wed 26 Jun 19 @ 5:09 pm
Pc Windows 10.
New laptop and only happening since i up dated ti vdj 8 ?

发表时间 Thu 27 Jun 19 @ 12:16 am
I use a NS6 and a NS7iii. I recently aquired a monthly license for VDJ8 and LOVE IT!!!!! My NS6 works great with VDJ8 however the NS7iii suffers from audio play plack glitches ( hangs up when loading mp3 or wave files - sometimes, no matter if that song was played already ) I have scanned my entire library, adjusted latency back and forth, shut down extra pc utilities that run in backgroud in an effort to dedicate all processing power to the Numark drivers, and VDJ software, dedicated files to the the laptop in lieu of utilizing external USB ports for music allocation and to no avail, the CPU pegs out and causes a playing deck to hesitate, freeze up the "display" and most aggravting, kills the output, dead silence. Since the NS6 works perfectly, the demand the NS7iii puts on the laptop may be the culprit. Eventhough I am running somewhat of a dinosaur unit, Windows 7 Professional 64 bit OS / 8gbMemory / Duo processor 2.13GHz all the other forum entrys in the group seem to have similar playback issues with other controllers and I assume with better laptops. So....maybe its a software compatability issue. ALL DRIVERS for NS7iii are updated, NS7iii has dust on it. Any insight on this matter would be great! Thanks in advance!

发表时间 Thu 27 Jun 19 @ 7:25 pm
I am getting similar issues the track playing with hang up or freeze I contacted Numark I use NS7III and they said it was the program.

Any help is appreciated

All this started after the last update

发表时间 Sat 24 Aug 19 @ 4:09 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)