快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: PC Crash

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Was just playing on the decks and VDJ just crashed. Went to load a track and BOOM, crash and a restart.

Can someone tell me the cause please??

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 2:58 am
Were you able to repeat the crash?

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 3:43 am
the SOUND INSURGENT wrote :
Was just playing on the decks and VDJ just crashed. Went to load a track and BOOM, crash and a restart.

Can someone tell me the cause please??

If you were online a crash report should have been send
In that case Atomix should be able to see what caused the crash on your laptop, if you open a ticket with support
(sometimes you get lucky and supports sees a post like this and look into it without a ticket)

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 6:30 am
I faced it twice last week in the middle of a set (twice but not in the same night). It is the first time that this happened to me. I wasn't online during the two sets and then I restarted the pc. I am using a DDJ-SZ with an hp laptop with core i7 , 12gb ram, 1Tb HDD with the latest asio driver and the latest DDJ-SZ firmware.
Any suggestions? I don't remember if VirtualDj has been updated before those two gigs.

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 10:09 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Crash report received. Looks like a crash in video driver, possibly related to having forceFullScreen at a value other than 0

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 11:21 am
Ok cool I'll check it tonight when I get home, Thanks

发表时间 Wed 09 Aug 17 @ 12:53 pm
Ok I did have full screen set to 1 so I switched it back to 0 and have yet to try it out again.

发表时间 Thu 10 Aug 17 @ 2:40 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)