快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Trouble shotting cdj 400

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi, i have got 2 cdj 400, running through a usb hub. Most of the times, the configuration runs perfectly, but from time to time, i woun't use the Pioneer asio, only the wasapi system. Anyone else have this problem?

发表时间 Thu 03 Aug 17 @ 8:17 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
What do u mean by the "wasapi system" ? Can you post a screenshot of your Audio setup ?
If for any reason, the Pioneer ASIO is not used, it will automatically fall into the Pioneer WASAPI driver and if the sound card of a Pioneer unit is not detected (disconnected/not present/any other reason), it will use the built-in sound card of your computer

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 5:57 am
I set it Up, the PC pops Up with the new controller detect, and i click on use soundcard in the machine. Then i set it Up in the drop down menu, but in the channel box, it says "nothing".. and if i continiue and click apply, it switch to wasapi channel 1-2 for the first player and 3-4 for the second player... This i can do for a few times till suddenly i get the right things ind the channel box. BUT then i only got One channel running in the Pioneer asio for both players. Then i can go into the settings, presse the factory default settings, start All over again, and then i Works....

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 8:57 am
I think i might have Solved the problem, One of my devicese have an error code 10 (PC Windows 7) device Will not starte. Then i can install the driver again, Them All is fine.... But WHY this keep happening......???

发表时间 Fri 04 Aug 17 @ 3:17 pm
ZhivagoHome userMember since 2017
Same thing happens to me but with the big difference that i can not use the players at all, both cdj 400's are detected and connected with the same CDJ Asio driver( all drivers updated - both cdj's firmware and software) - and on the side of the vdj appears that 4 channels are input and 0 channels are output and i have no connection with the controllers at all. Do you have any idea what seems to be the problem, i've tried also with asio4all but it is the same fault.

发表时间 Thu 14 Dec 17 @ 10:02 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)