快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Disable AutoPitch sync/matching

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

shunailPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Sometimes I have a list of songs that people are performing on or similar fashion and I have the file added on the deck. Switching from another deck to that deck, it automatically match previously playing deck BPM to that deck (for example Deck 1 will sync BPM for Deck 4 and vice versa). I know I can double click on the pitch and it will reset the BPM but is there a way to disable that feature? I tried creating a shortcut key which would Reset Pitch but it doesn't work. Only thing that works is double clicking on the auto-adjusted number of BPM for that Deck!! So lately I've been playing those special request songs on external media player like VLC Player instead...
Does anyone know any fix for it please?
Thanks

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 7:58 pm
Go into the settings 'all settings' and scroll down to 'Audio'
Then set 'autoBPMMatch' to 'No'
Job done...

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 9:17 pm
disable smartplay

发表时间 Mon 24 Jul 17 @ 9:50 pm
I made a short video on how to set the different auto bpm settings a while back. It's here if it can help you:

发表时间 Tue 25 Jul 17 @ 9:13 am
SmartPlay and AutoBPMMatch will both cause the behavior you are describing. Search for both in your settings and set them to no.

发表时间 Wed 26 Jul 17 @ 6:16 am
geemixPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Was about to mention Smart Play feature from the skin but I see the video above already displays that :) I use this a lot. Very handy to turn off when needed. :) Great little video too klausmogensen.

发表时间 Thu 10 Aug 17 @ 9:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)