快速登录:  

Forum: Music discussion

话题: Clean version of a song

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Hi there my name is ulises, I'm sorry for my bad domain of the language but write it help me and give me a little support for domain it :)

well, I just try to do a clean version of the song "Passionfruit" of Drake (you know, cut the arrhythmic part in the sec 0:34-1:00 but keeping the intro). So, I try cut two parts of the song using VDJ but I don't know how do it :/ well, I use an applet for do it, but when I try mix the two parts I don't know how couple the two parts, ever have a bit (sec 0:34) who sounds really bad and just want clean it or know how mix it without this bad bit.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/ldhues8kdfa3yev/cut_edit_%281%29.mp3

Sorry I'm really new on this stuff of the mixes but I'm really interested :)

发表时间 Wed 05 Jul 17 @ 10:26 pm
Also interested in this issue. Let me know if you find a solution

发表时间 Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 10:18 am

发表时间 Mon 17 Jul 17 @ 1:04 pm
If you want to clean it "live" while mixing, you can map a button to "dump while_pressed" like explained in this video, and press and hold it at the right time:

If you want it to always do this "cleaning" automatically when playing the track, you can add a POI to handle it, like this:

The script used is:
slip & reverse & repeat_start 'stopdump' 1000ms 1 & slip & reverse
That starts slip+reverse, waits for 1000ms, and goes back to playing the track 1000ms further in than the start point, which should then be after the bad word
You can of course change the 1000ms to something else

发表时间 Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 12:47 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
nice

发表时间 Wed 16 Aug 17 @ 6:56 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)