Forum: General Discussion

Discussions about VirtualDJ, and about DJing in general

Forum Guidelines
If you need extended support, contact our Support Team.
(*) The moderators hold the rights to move or modify posts in order to keep the discussions clear or to facilitate the search.
话题: mc7000 ?????
I finally got my mc7000 and packed the old 6000 away. I`m just getting used to the 7000 (awesome piece of kit) and managed to work out where everything is, except, how do select video transitions and effects as they are in a seperate folder to audio effects,

发表时间 Tue 16 May 17 @ 2:43 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
From the VIDEO center panel of the default skins

In case you need to control those from the MC7000, you can use the BEAT FX knob. Assign the follwoing..
FX_BEATS--> device_side 'left' ? video_transition_select : deck master video_fx_select
SHIFT_FX_BEATS - > device_side 'left' ? video_transition_slider 1 : deck master video_fx_slider 1
FX_BEATS_PUSH--> device_side 'left' ? video_transition : deck master video_fx
This will allow you to control the Transition with the Left side BEATS and the Video FX with the right side one.

发表时间 Tue 16 May 17 @ 2:47 pm
Thanks as always djdad, so it can`t be done without remapping the 7000, explains why I couldn`t work it out, not a huge problem for me as I`ve got an apc mini mapped for effects, just wondered how to do it, thanks again for clearing that up

发表时间 Tue 16 May 17 @ 3:13 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
The Video effects will be available to select from the FX units of your controller, if a Video track is loaded to a deck. But if you map the BEATS knobs as above you will have the ability to control both Video Effects and Transitions and just those.

发表时间 Tue 16 May 17 @ 6:21 pm
just noticed another small problem in that the brightness of videos is controlled by channel fader, is there a way to stop this and have the videos at full or normal brightness all the time other than when using the crossfader

发表时间 Fri 19 May 17 @ 6:53 pm
SBDJPRO InfinitySenior staffMember since 2006
Yes, disable the setting videoVolumeLink. You might also want to disable samplerVideoVolumeLink too.

发表时间 Fri 19 May 17 @ 6:57 pm
Thanks SBDJ that did the trick, easy when you know how. Thanks again

发表时间 Fri 19 May 17 @ 7:09 pm