快速登录:  

Forum: Addons

话题: keyLoopUp - Page: 1
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Discussion about keyLoopUp

Key Loop Up, when turned on does nothing until you call a loop externally, then once a loop it will raise the key, fx off or loop off the key returns to whatever it was to start with.

If used while the other key loop fx is on the key will not reset until the second fx is switched off. [loop off still works]

I recommend using this with slip mode on

*post script* I've stopped using this myself now because I find detune to sound better, but currently detune is only x64

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 1:46 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
thank you.

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 7:24 pm
No worries,
many thanks are due to Atomix staff answering my idiot questions.

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 7:36 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
In the end it makes dummies like me enjoying VDJ more.

Keep up the good work.

发表时间 Sun 16 Oct 16 @ 8:07 pm
hey there...im using this plugin the following script
"deck 1 slip momentarily & deck 1 effect_active "KeyLoopUp" momentarily & deck 1 loop 0.5 momentarily".
which i use as a transition..especially on a vocal...and i just added the slip part to do cool tricks etc...
it works fine..but im just having one problem with the volume levels as the key goes up...
the plugin is written with in a way to change the key on every specific loop count...
i was wondering if it were possible to add a volume reduction option(fade out if u like) in the same steps as the key goes up...
because as the key goes up..so does the actual volume of the deck..i just want it to be normalized to match the volume/gain as the original sound

发表时间 Wed 11 Sep 19 @ 3:25 am
I won't be doing that,
your best option would be to call loop out fx while_pressed as well as the script you already use to get a fade.

发表时间 Wed 11 Sep 19 @ 11:04 am
Dj Pari M wrote :
as the key goes up..so does the actual volume of the deck

Does it? Or are you just imagining it does? Can you see an increase on the meters?

发表时间 Wed 11 Sep 19 @ 5:03 pm
real or not, it is perceived.
*and it is real*

发表时间 Wed 11 Sep 19 @ 5:17 pm
Dj Pari M wrote :
as the key goes up..so does the actual volume of the deck
Does it? Or are you just imagining it does? Can you see an increase on the meters?

Yes the increase reflects in the meters

发表时间 Wed 11 Sep 19 @ 7:00 pm
for anyone who may be interested..i sorted it as locodog suggested using the loop out efx...this should be ideally triggered 4 beats before a transition start into a new song.
here is my final script
deck 1 slip momentarily & deck 1 effect_active "KeyLoopUp" momentarily & deck 1 loop 0.5 momentarily & effect_active "Loop Out" momentarily & effect_slider "Loop Out" 2 35% & effect_slider "Loop Out" 1 15% momentarily & effect_slider "Loop Out" 4 75% momentarily & effect_button "Loop Out" 1 off momentarily

发表时间 Thu 12 Sep 19 @ 12:25 am
Hi,

in VDJ2020 we can easly assign different kind of effects to the filter knob (colorfx).

My question is: is it possible to add the Keyloopup and Keyloopdown to the Colorfx?
For exemple when I turn the knob right we have the Keyloopup, and when we turn it left we have the Keyloopdown.

Would that be possible?

发表时间 Wed 08 Jan 20 @ 8:56 am
Not as is, I've a dial based 'rehash' of keyloop up/down & has a bit of optional shrinkloop to it too.
And it can +|- in part semitones so I think it's a little better.
I'll have a look at it soon.

发表时间 Wed 08 Jan 20 @ 12:07 pm
That sounds great!
Let us know when you have news about it! :) :D

发表时间 Thu 09 Jan 20 @ 7:41 am
Just thinking that would be awesome to also add an option for a slip mode if possible. :D

发表时间 Fri 10 Jan 20 @ 1:45 pm
Need to change key smooth but there's not sliders on this effect
Eg : "key move +0.25 per loop repeat"

update it, please, thx.

发表时间 Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 1:37 pm
use detune

发表时间 Sun 05 Jul 20 @ 7:22 pm
The FX dont work anymore :-(

发表时间 Thu 29 Oct 20 @ 8:17 pm
let me go digging, I've kind of retired it from my setup and I just use detune instead. I think I still have it [I suppose I could dl in app]

Nope still have it, it still works on x64. detune sounds better though, what are you on x86 | x64
Can't think of anything that has changed in vdj to make it stop working, it just watches for a high loop position
let me dust off x86

发表时间 Thu 29 Oct 20 @ 8:33 pm
Yes, I only noticed it when I tried all the effects again and set them completely ;-) there is no reaction at all when activating .. 2021 latest build

发表时间 Thu 29 Oct 20 @ 8:38 pm
you are calling a loop right?

release notes wrote :
Key Loop Up [or down], when turned on does nothing until you call a loop externally,...

发表时间 Thu 29 Oct 20 @ 8:39 pm
71%