快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: Mixdeck Express Keeps Locking Up VDJ

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

Running VDJ 8.2 on my PC laptop with Windows 10. When I connect my Numark Mixdeck Express, VDJ recognizes it and I begin playing music. After about 10 minutes, VDJ freezes. I check the Soundcard Option and I see Mixdeck Express, but I get an error message saying "Virtual DJ No Sound card. #2 Mixdeck Express failed to initialize device." Sometimes I can "reboot" the connection by disconnecting the USB cable, and connecting it again. When I quickly switch over to my old laptop running Windows Vista, and the older VDJ version 7.2, it connects to the Mixdeck Express without any issues and plays all night long. Any tips?

发表时间 Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 1:41 am

发表时间 Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 4:15 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Virtual DJ No Sound card. #2 Mixdeck Express failed to initialize device

Nothing to do with Login. Most likely, the sound card got disconnected, so thats why you get the waves to stutter/freeze, since VDJ doesnt see the sound card.
Things to try..
- Use a different USB cable and /or USB port
- Make sure the USB port doesnt turn off to save Power, this can be turned off from Device Manager ->Properties for each one of the available USB hubs of your computer.
- Make sure the Sound card of the unit is NOT the default sound card of your Operating system.

发表时间 Thu 06 Oct 16 @ 6:10 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)