快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: content unlimited streaming

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

jcjamsPRO SubscriberMember since 2015
I have subscribed to content unlimited but can only stream 30 seconds of a song.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 11:14 am
Try exiting VDJ then going back in. You could also sign out of the software and back in as the authentication for Content Unlimited may need updated.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 11:20 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
If the icon is purple, then it's a netsearch result, which is currently undergoing some work.

ContentUnlimited results will still work fine.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 11:33 am
I am having the same problem. Each time I try to load a track I get a message basically saying that I need a subscription which I already have. I have tried signing out and signing back in as well as restarting V-DJ but nothing seems to work.

Any suggestions?

P.S: All the results that appear are netsearch results. Nothing else is appearing and they will only load for 30 seconds.

Trying to get my files in order for a gig tonight. Any help would be appreciated.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 12:23 pm
If the only results you get are netsearch results, then it's likely the result you want isn't actually available on CU. CU itself is definitely still providing results. CU audio results are red.

Do you have some search examples?

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 12:52 pm
Same problem here except with me, CU results are not working fine. I was told via chat support to select Search Audio and i would be fine. This is what i always do and i'm only getting 30secs of a track and told i need a sub which i have. Also all search results are purple. Not getting any red at all.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 12:54 pm
Again, if you're not getting red, then you're not getting CU results.

Can you give me some search examples?

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 1:38 pm
Try All Woman, Lisa Stansfield.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 1:51 pm
That is not currently in the ContentUnlimited catalog.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 2:18 pm
I know, but the point is i would be able to get it if the system would recognise that i have current subscription. It just keeps telling us we don't have one. It looks like it's not an issue between CU or Netsearch, there seems to be a problem with the account settings.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 2:27 pm
No, there is currently work being done on Netsearch which means the service is unavailable. This is manifesting as the subscription message you are seeing.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 2:45 pm
Ok. Thanks for that.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 2:57 pm
I am having the same problem, my subscription is up to date but can only download 30 seconds of a song. Example Setting the World On Fire, Kenny Chesney.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 4:16 pm
Hi,

The problem that you are describing is correct. Certain songs are available with content unlimited. 90% of the tracks that I am looking for are not though so I have to spend extra time and money to get everything together for tonights gig. Not ideal. Hopefully this is a one off.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 4:58 pm
All seems to be well now. Thank you VDJ.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 6:57 pm
The problem still persists for myself! Making life very difficult. Dealing with lots of requests at the minute. Not one of them available in CU.

发表时间 Fri 09 Sep 16 @ 8:23 pm
The problem still exists. Some bog standard songs not available on CU. Anyone any ideas?

发表时间 Sat 10 Sep 16 @ 12:22 pm
Well if they're "bog standard" you should have them in your own collection rather than relying on a rental service (IMO).

发表时间 Sat 10 Sep 16 @ 12:46 pm
Some examples would be helpful. What is "bog standard" to you may not be the same to others.

发表时间 Sat 10 Sep 16 @ 4:10 pm
The track in question when I threw the bog standard reference out there was Plan B - She Said. A song that was in the UK top 10 a little over 5 years ago and I still here it on daytime radio. Not to my particular taste but I think it would be fair to expect a song of that calibre to be in the CU system.

As for having the track in my collection already.. How I do business is my business. I spend over €250 a year on streaming services and I have a bad vinyl habit which costs an arm and a leg! I have used virtual DJ for 6 years and overall, it does the job. If it doesn't work I am by no means stuck, it just means that I can't do my job the way I prefer to and if I am paying for a service that doesn't work, I at the very least deserve to be able to complain when it doesn't work and I am given explanations rather than solutions. Rant over!

Having said all that, it's back in business now and working again so all is good. Also, I do love virtual DJ so to all involved, keep up the amazing work.

发表时间 Sun 11 Sep 16 @ 10:30 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)