快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: VDJ8 Infinity and XDJ-Aero

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

The XDJ-Aero Controller seems to be able to visually control all buttons in VDJ (i.e. move/turn on the controller and see it happening at the same time on VDJ). However in the centre part of VDJ (where you see Mixer, Video, Scratch, Master):

1) in the 'Mixer' view: the 3band EQ (lows/mids/highs), crossfader, filter, gain/trim, pre-faded levels (PFL) do not visibly react to what is being done to the respective parts on the Controller; and
2) in the 'Master' view: volume and mix for head phones do not light up and also do not react to the respective parts on the Controller.

Is this a known issue? Is it still in development or is it something that needs looking at in the 'Mapper'? If it's something in the Mapper, I am new to linking up a Controller to VDJ, can someone please post the exact and clear steps that I need to take?

Thank you very much in advance.

发表时间 Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 7:04 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

发表时间 Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 7:27 pm
Hello, Locodog, thank you very much! Going through the set up guide again helped. Realised I skipped a few steps initially, but came down to lack of knowledge about the difference between the two set-ups, i.e. controller as mixer or VDJ as mixer. Would it be asking too much ask for if you could briefly describe when exactly should one set up be preferred over the other? Would this be when sound is being obtained from several sources (pc/VDJ and e.g. CDJs plugged into/via controller)? Otherwise, happy to read any topic that you can point out instead.

Master and Cue are indeed not visible in internal/software mode.

Many thanks again!

发表时间 Sun 11 Sep 16 @ 2:37 pm

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)