快速登录:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

话题: something new going on

由于该帖子已年深日久,可能包含陈旧过时或描述错误的信息。

bnrentPRO InfinityMember since 2015
kara fun wont work when VDJ is on

发表时间 Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 6:02 pm
maybe turn off exclusive audio access or explain what you mean by not work?

发表时间 Sun 04 Sep 16 @ 6:30 pm
bnrentPRO InfinityMember since 2015
That option is off on VDJ. Dont work means it freezes up only when VDJ is on and Youtube wont work either. Its a new problem since updating. why not a plugin for Karafun?

发表时间 Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 12:13 am
SBDJPRO Infinity Member since 2006
You would have to speak to karafun about a plugin. It's a third party application and service, so they probably won't be willing. We can't magically integrate it, since they provide nothing for us to do it with ;)

If you're absolutely sure exclusiveAudioAccess is set to No then is this something that has this changed recently for you, and if so, what build were you running that did work?

As a test, try renaming Documents\VirtualDJ\settings.xml to something else, opening VDJ and changing nothing. Then try playing a youtube video. It is working fine here on the current early access build 3398 for me. When you say youtube won't work, I assume you mean no sound?

发表时间 Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 12:20 am
Maybe you have videoForceFullscreen=1 set? When that is set for me, Karafun 2's display does not work but audio plays. When videoForceFullscreen=0 is set, KF2 works with VDJ up.

发表时间 Wed 07 Sep 16 @ 12:55 am

(陈旧帖子或论坛版块会自动关闭)